@FI

TBR

Dog shit clans will use dog shit tactics in a desperate attempt to fight one clan. Extremely easy rivalry vs Fi, CD wouldn’t even call it a rivalry no one even knows who you are lmfao you open and close way to quickly every time for anyone to take you serious. 

53 minutes ago, Halp said:

Dog shit clans will use dog shit tactics in a desperate attempt to fight one clan. Extremely easy rivalry vs Fi, CD wouldn’t even call it a rivalry no one even knows who you are lmfao you open and close way to quickly every time for anyone to take you serious. 

I honestly thought you would remember how all of your other clans have gone when you started piping up to CD. I guess Legacy will be no different now. Sam worked so hard and a small minority of brainless idiots spoilt that for him. 

P.s begging everyone and anyone to attend your events and join your clan won't work. I get every PM sent directly back to me, and im starting to feel embarrassed for you at this point.

2 hours ago, Halp said:

12 hours ago, Halp said:

kid half your clan left because they realized how incompetent the ranks are, you have lost preps to low tier clans, and you resort to mains on the weekend

ur clan is the epitome of dogshit

10 hours ago, Halp said:

Why u so mad bro

13 hours ago, TBR said:

I honestly thought you would remember how all of your other clans have gone when you started piping up to CD. I guess Legacy will be no different now. Sam worked so hard and a small minority of brainless idiots spoilt that for him. 

P.s begging everyone and anyone to attend your events and join your clan won't work. I get every PM sent directly back to me, and im starting to feel embarrassed for you at this point.

Last time Cd opened you got bullied so bad you joined doom, oh wait haven't you guys opened like 3-4 times since then? How did those go?

23 hours ago, Halp said:

Last time Cd opened you got bullied so bad you joined doom, oh wait haven't you guys opened like 3-4 times since then? How did those go?

I dont know why you're trying to pipe up lol. Everytime Cd closed was because we were at the top and the xlpc scene wasn't worth our time. If you're so confident why don't you try and 'close' us, actually why don't you try doing something to begin with. You're all talk and you have always been.