Prefade

pkri Sundays Prep vs VR ft. Soverence + Carnage

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

35 Strong vikings massed up for our scheduled prep vs VR, about 5 minutes into our battle we were crashed by SV and Resurgence on their mains as Res doesn't seem to have the morale to crash us on their actual med accounts anymore (You can hardly blame them after repeatedly suiciding to us the past few Sundays). Our agreement with VR was to team on crash which we did, resulting in SV and Res getting trampled on making their way back to singles where we tried to initiate some clan to clan banter, there was no response from the opposition though. We knew this would be a good time to restart our prep as SV and co would be licking their wounds and we were not wrong. We teled back up for another 15 minutes of action against VR who were down a few ops on us (Respect to them) and we eventually took a win against them. Good fight and thanks for the action VR.

Our second part of the the trip took us to altar where we ran into singles team Carnage, due to their superior numbers they thought it would be a good idea to rush into multi however they didn't seem to take into account that they'd be tanking on brews. We focused targets with the highest risk killing their leader for 20m+ and killing several members for bank before they eventually gave up returning. Respect to those guys for trying and not being afraid to run into multi with risk.

Another great Sunday in the books for the Vikings #Vengup

X4QoSOW.gif

fQPD60X.png

km1aLzl.png

9vNguaA.png

sSl5XAW.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-14_at_22.27.16.png

d24260450497ecb85ce6dcd44e482229-png.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019-04-14_at_22.20.33.png

2019.04.06_23-00-50.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-14_at_20.55.20.png

unknown.png

JxdyNlp.png

I1eGY8T.png?width=1606&height=927

yNIp26x.png?width=1606&height=927

mSkIzjU.png?width=1606&height=927

UQ8Jo1y.png

sCqNrA4.png

ce4778ad9b03caa852ffa9a9c31715bc-png.jpg

2019.04.06_22-52-52.png

2019-04-14_23_11_43-Greenshot.png?width=1606&height=904

2019.04.14_23-14-18.png

2019.04.14_23-18-42.png

2019-04-14_22-11-52.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

They took another giant L the silly RoT minions AKA Resurgence, but they we'rent alone, they shared it with the retards over at SV. Cute crash attempt, ngl, but it didn't pay off - as per usual.

Now take off the muzzle & speak up on Sharkbrew. Show us your ignorance for the fourth Sunday in a row.

Told you karma is going to be a b!tch @resurgence :SaltShake:Ouchies! :gharoldhappy:@Origen@wolffffThey're working on "Exposing Vengeance: Part 2" ... :blobsmirking:

I was 🤣 when I saw some Res on their mains trying to help SV out AND other Res on their meds trying to rag pure clan fights. Please,  nobody is even trying yet you're killing yourself :facepalm:

OT: Epic Sunday trip VengaChads :D❤️ 

19 minutes ago, A1v1 said:

L000LL? I ended ur fight 4 times retard - i legit made u end 4 times.

The only thing you end is your boyfriends raging hard on when you turn your head around when hes banging you doggystyle

3 minutes ago, wolffff said:

The only thing you end is your boyfriends raging hard on when you turn your head around when hes banging you doggystyle

You seem mad buddy

56 minutes ago, Siege said:

gf vr, I wouldn't have tried hitting vengeance with my 8 man pull if I was resurgence either 

RIP to those 8 members who didn't have mains to hit us on

5 hours ago, A1v1 said:

L000LL? I ended ur fight 4 times retard - i legit made u end 4 times.

Sit the fuck down, downie. You & your pathetic ass clan took another giant L yesterday