Looking for Quality - 81Cb Maxed 1 def

Dvand13

Hi there, 

Chasing a quality clan that pulls deece numbers when needed, maxed or close to maxed members & does revs/multi pk trips/inners (big emphasis on revs).

I'm wanting a clan that doesn't throw a million requirements at you, understands that we have lives & commitments outside of the game but want to enjoy some quality when you are playing!

Iv previously been in misfits prior to it closing, I regularly lead revs trips with a bunch of like minded pkers daily (4-8 strong generally) & understand how to call/keep things tight when against other teams. 

Currently practicing my bridding (maybe a 5 out of 10? Don't quote me on that), I want to run with the best of them & learn to be the best I can be alongside my clan mates all whilst making bank. 

I'm AUSSIE based too & understand it's hard to find clans with an Aussie presence, I can start something special in your ranks for the Aussie scene or I'm hoping you already have some form of Aussie member base.

Check my stats out of you like.. user is X ii i.

81 cb, 60 attk 99 str 99 range 92 hp 92 mage (94 within a matter of days) 52 prayer 1 defence with DT done.

Let me know if you want to know anything more & I'm looking forward to being a part of something special again! 

Cheers,

X I.

Not going to plug my clan here because I don’t think we satisfy your constant revs pking requirement (we do go out if there are other clans pking for some good action - but not for money/small man team pking).

If you’re looking for constant revs pking id probably go with DC, legacy (I believe they’re relatively active at revs) or even Onslaught. 

Just now, Pigwrestler7 said:

Not going to plug my clan here because I don’t think we satisfy your constant revs pking requirement (we do go out if there are other clans pking for some good action - but not for money/small man team pking).

If you’re looking for constant revs pking id probably go with DC, legacy (I believe they’re relatively active at revs) or even Onslaught. 

I also see Fearless our a bit at revs

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, Pigwrestler7 said:

I wouldn’t really plug Legacy as a good rev team or clan to join their pk leader literally took 30 mins to get back to revs and constantly cry’s about dying in teamspeak making pking with them harder than it needs to be, it’s sad that as a member all there newer recruits would rather come out with me then their ranks

13 hours ago, Lonesome said:

I wouldn’t really plug Legacy as a good rev team or clan to join their pk leader literally took 30 mins to get back to revs and constantly cry’s about dying in teamspeak making pking with them harder than it needs to be, it’s sad that as a member all there newer recruits would rather come out with me then their ranks

LMAOO Sam and Nick never pk in revs you retard. Btw you got kicked for being shit.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:26 AM, ☪☪☪ said:

LMAOO Sam and Nick never pk in revs you retard. Btw you got kicked for being shit.

im refering to Ace and Control Pker both of which are absolute garbage, i was banned because Sko killed you in the caves if that makes me shit then oki