Contact any innocent purge members and warn them before it's too late (Extended Version)

CD15134562345

Imagine how broke you have to be to beg your mmorpg buddies for $50 to buy groceries for the week - @Ace Kravesounds like you need a job maybe you should focus on your real life priorities instead of running to the library everyday to lead dead teams on runescape :kayne:

image.png.842c1bf6b3fcc960ab26c087091d87e2.png

Scamming a new member for $10 LOL

hack1.PNG&key=f3476dcf2e12a1b4d4c547a323

hack2.PNG&key=6c875b2f8c734abc7aae0833fa

hack_3.PNG&key=db27aea3f379bddadac078eab

Capture.PNG&key=cd3061094c7ca0362ae51ac5

yikes

2 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

yea man and im donald trump's son who plays runescape for fun

back to your hole you rat

Lool bro i still get the emails from CD begging all its old members to come back, why you emailing people from a list 10 years old??  "CD needs you this saturday. We arent re-opening but a shit clan called us out so please we need all the help we can gettttttttttt cause we suck" but cheers for making me my first 400/500m ❤️

4 minutes ago, PGUK said:

Lool bro i still get the emails from CD begging all its old members to come back, why you emailing people from a list 10 years old??  "CD needs you this saturday. We arent re-opening but a shit clan called us out so please we need all the help we can gettttttttttt cause we suck" but cheers for making me my first 400/500m ❤️

Critical Damage - Superior abdullah race making members broke kids rich since 2009

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

and now we pull 60+ and take over the pure scene so who really wins?? retard lmao

Do you though, or do you just send out emails asking for help or ask allied clans to tag along? lmao you've always been a retard Dill ever since the beginning you used to cry when you got targeted lmao probs still do.