Yo CD (unbiased observation)

Viking

10 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Yes that’s clearly what I said (apparently you can’t read). 

You’re literally the Elve of CD, learn when to stfu

You thought three sentences were a paragraph LOOOOL

You’rs literally the hassan of apex but thats not saying much since you both are bottom tier rats

8 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Imagine signing your name at the end of a sharkbrew post. What a fucking faggot LMFAO!!

Didn't your leader close his own clan to take legend rank in EOP?  Very cringe tbh!  Foe wins again!

@OG_Leader

4 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Critical Damage - opened since 2009 

Also don’t get exposed by acting up too much

Dude your 10-year old clan is obsessed over a loser like Ace Krave LMFAO imagine getting triggered by the biggest reject in the clan community.

40 minutes ago, OG Fishsticks said:

Dude your 10-year old clan is obsessed over a loser like Ace Krave LMFAO imagine getting triggered by the biggest reject in the clan community.

Imagine joining a cc, making an intro on forums and pretending you're relevant atall.  get back in your box. 

22 hours ago, OG Fishsticks said:

We've been bullying retards like you and him for 10 years this is nothing new but you seem triggered l0l

48 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

We've been bullying retards like you and him for 10 years this is nothing new but you seem triggered l0l

Imagine making 3 topics everyday about ace krave, yikes dude are you obsessed over another dude on the internet? Lmfao imagine getting shook by a 20-man rev team.

35 minutes ago, OG Fishsticks said:

Imagine making 3 topics everyday about ace krave, yikes dude are you obsessed over another dude on the internet? Lmfao imagine getting shook by a 20-man rev team.

Imagine trying to defend some nerd on a runescape forum

Are you his buttbuddy? you sound mad 

53 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Imagine trying to defend some nerd on a runescape forum

Are you his buttbuddy? you sound mad 

How am I defending him when Ace Krave is the biggest reject in the pure scene?  What I'm saying is that Cd are even bigger rejects for losing a crash war to a 20-man rev team l000l get triggered.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, Fishsticks said:

How am I defending him when Ace Krave is the biggest reject in the pure scene?  What I'm saying is that Cd are even bigger rejects for losing a crash war to a 20-man rev team l000l get triggered.

The only thing "losing" here is your brain losing brain power from overheating you pea brained retard

Just now, Fishsticks said:

Imagine being a clan that opened 10 years ago and beefing with a 20-man rev team just to get some hype for your dead clan l0l

We pulled 60 last week and will pull 80 this week

Don't make it obvious how clueless and desperate you are little guy