CD raging on discord.

Viikings

14 hours ago, OG Fishsticks said:

Cd are the awkward kids in school that get picked on for being weird so they come online pretending to be ethugs.  Once something doesn't go their way, they resort to bringing mains, ddosing, doxing, etc.  Honestly I'm disappointed that someone as old as TBR still plays the game like a 13 yr old kid.  Imagine being a full grown adult arguing with little kids over a pixelated game, saying stuff like "no fair your clan beat me! im gonna camp you with mains!!"  These rejects need to grow up, they blame others for the pure scene dieing when in actuality they're the first clan to use mains/return in one-item/rag other clans when things dont go their way.  No wonder they've closed 10 times already.

@OG_Fishsauce

wow thanks for typing this out but ur gonna have to talk to the pl8 m8 cause i aint listenin!

17 hours ago, OG Fishsticks said:

Cd are the awkward kids in school that get picked on for being weird so they come online pretending to be ethugs.  Once something doesn't go their way, they resort to bringing mains, ddosing, doxing, etc.  Honestly I'm disappointed that someone as old as TBR still plays the game like a 13 yr old kid.  Imagine being a full grown adult arguing with little kids over a pixelated game, saying stuff like "no fair your clan beat me! im gonna camp you with mains!!"  These rejects need to grow up, they blame others for the pure scene dieing when in actuality they're the first clan to use mains/return in one-item/rag other clans when things dont go their way.  No wonder they've closed 10 times already.

@OG_Fishsauce

who's mans is this?

22 hours ago, OG Fishsticks said:

@OG_Fishsauce

no need to make a fake alias moron