Free money for your clan - Clan twitch

puppyslush

At the time of writing, people with amazon prime accounts, you can subscribe to one twitch channel for free. The owner of said channel will receive $2.5 a month as a result of your subscription, and thus I urge all clan leaders to make a twitch channel for your clan and ask members with amazon prime to subscribe to your channel-if they haven't subscribed to anyone yet. This allows you to effectively earn additional $ that could be used for clan operations while also costing your members nothing. Do this fast as I don't believe amazon will keep this offer up for too long.

There is a channel in discord where you can advertise your channel, and I will be creating a forum section here shortly as well

Furthermore, you can also use your channel to stream your clan's preps/events and -potentially- get a couple of recruits.

P.S. Credits to IR titans for this idea

To get a sub button you need to do the following, which should be very easily obtainable and do able if you actually want to abuse this. Stream some rev trips or something, can also be any game etc doesn't have to be rs.

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/joining-the-affiliate-program?language=en_US#subscription

• At least 500 total minutes broadcast in the last 30 days
  • At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days
  • An average of 3 concurrent viewers or more over the last 30 days
  • At least 50 Followers

I’m actually not sure why clans don’t stream weekend trips with like a 15 minute delay. (Probably wouldn’t be cool now because not many clans) but could have been cool during eop foe rivalry and early foe apex rivalry. 

Id far rather watch a stream of huge wars over b0aty walking around solo on his Ironman acting like a spaz. 

3 hours ago, H I T T A said:

I’m actually not sure why clans don’t stream weekend trips with like a 15 minute delay. (Probably wouldn’t be cool now because not many clans) but could have been cool during eop foe rivalry and early foe apex rivalry. 

Id far rather watch a stream of huge wars over b0aty walking around solo on his Ironman acting like a spaz. 

misfits had like 4 streamers a while back when they opened but viewers saw the toxicity of the pure community etc thats why streamers like purespam etc left mf or stop streaming bc of the toxic spams in game and such like whole clan spamming n word something something or toxic ts3 voice at rival clan which can get u banned on twitch etc too much detail to go into ill stop there