Tova

pkri Cutthroat Takes A Massive Dump On SV

9 minutes ago, A1v1 said:
    May 17, 2018

Not even in ct for a year we done here little rat

You know you're commenting on my clan's join date because you have nothing else to say right? You're such an easy bait LOL - keep giving this topic replies and views 🤑

9 minutes ago, Tova said:

You know you're commenting on my clan's join date because you have nothing else to say right? You're such an easy bait LOL - keep giving this topic replies and views 🤑

I mean you posted a losing topic, weren't you flaming us for not being able to clear 10 ct's members? Meanwhile you failed the same thing and lost the fight aswell LMAO.

I don't expect a randy to know the abusive we have given and still give to CT for the last 3 years

3 minutes ago, A1v1 said:

I mean you posted a losing topic, weren't you flaming us for not being able to clear 10 ct's members? When you failed the same thing and lost the fight.

I don't expect a randy to know the abusive we have given and still give to CT for the last 3 years

More nonsense from a clearly shook individual who has been getting stomped on by Cutthroat for the past few years. Sv is dogshit and nothing will change that brother, you know what very well yourself 😎

1 hour ago, Origen said:

Do I have to say more?
qKXDb1T.pngrImO0Zf.png

Yeah what about your member boards not some spam. 😂😂😂

Also what about a fight or you still my victim?

32 minutes ago, Tova said:

More nonsense from a clearly shook individual who has been getting stomped on by Cutthroat for the past few years. Sv is dogshit and nothing will change that brother, you know what very well yourself 😎

Delusional forum clan, nice fake ending.

3 minutes ago, Sybum said:

@Sybrenbe a good dog and stay in your kennel you cuck

This guy :SaltShake:I'm actually happy you're bumping this topic :gharoldhappy: You're doing something right for once, now keep it up!

13 minutes ago, Sybren said:

This guy :SaltShake:I'm actually happy you're bumping this topic :gharoldhappy: You're doing something right for once, now keep it up!

Lmao no wonder why she left your weird ass

23 minutes ago, Sybum said:

Lmao no wonder why she left your weird ass

Tfw virgins bark about irl when they can't even comprehend the fact they're gonna stay single all their life

33 minutes ago, Famcloth said:

Did you just start clanning or have you just been hiding? 

Yes fancloth I have "just been hiding". That makes perfect sense LOL you sound just as dumb as a1v1. Is it a requirement for all of sv's councils to have a low IQ?

5 hours ago, Origen said:

Tfw virgins bark about irl when they can't even comprehend the fact they're gonna stay single all their life

Shut up you beta cuck. 

12 hours ago, Origen said:

Do I have to say more?
qKXDb1T.pngrImO0Zf.png

lets see if you dont pk this weekend again for the 4th week in a row lol. and would you look at that you cant see our members topics. we can see yours hahahaaha

9 hours ago, Sybren said:

who cares about bumping a main clans topic lol. Same could be said for you doing something right for once lol. About time you start leading your own clan the inactive fuck you are. you wonder why 40+ people left veng v2 lmao

KwkR67h.png

21 hours ago, Origen said:

Haven't seen you guys in ages. Your forums is dead ???? Where are you? Its time to close fella

You pk in gmt at rev entrance lol. Looks like your trying really hard to get a rank in veng again. Maybe you'll get it this time, but if you don't you know what to do lol go back to spying and join the other clan :P

1 minute ago, Ouija board said:

You pk in gmt at rev entrance lol. Looks like your trying really hard to get a rank in veng again. Maybe you'll get it this time, but if you don't you know what to do lol go back to spying and join the other clan :P

Keep quiet in your moms basement rat 😋