Legacy - How dumb can you be?

CD15134562345

58 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

I have a hard time believing ly brought mains first. I have yet to see a version of Cd that isn’t absolutely toxic and compiled of shit pures and mains. Basically, CD is an off brand EOP. 

When we play with no mains braindead kids like you act up lmao

When we retaliate with mains then kids cry l00l

41 minutes ago, Art_Vandelay said:

this lmao, but the thing is most pure clans dont have quested mains for p2p ragging, so p2p will be more active than f2p. Once f2p dies f2p only clans like CD will close.

yeah man that's exactly what would happen you're so smart!

lmao

11 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

When we play with no mains braindead kids like you act up lmao

When we retaliate with mains then kids cry l00l

Interesting because I remember fighting cd a lot with ub and ub never once bringing mains but cd never being without them. This is why there will never be a respected version of cd outside the eyes of cd members. You have no potential. 

14 hours ago, Art_Vandelay said:

this lmao, but the thing is most pure clans dont have quested mains for p2p ragging, so p2p will be more active than f2p. Once f2p dies f2p only clans like CD will close.

Full black dhide, snake boots and a nezzy helm dont require much... add a spirit shield and ur good to go😄

13 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Interesting because I remember fighting cd a lot with ub and ub never once bringing mains but cd never being without them. This is why there will never be a respected version of cd outside the eyes of cd members. You have no potential. 

No one cares about your opinion you're irrelevant as fuck and Cd is the center of the pure world

18 hours ago, Fishsticks said:

How can you bully anyone when your clan closes every 2 months l000l

closes every 2 months? We're one of the only longest open clans meanwhile you're one of the recycled kids who jump from clan to clan once they close

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

No one cares about your opinion you're irrelevant as fuck and Cd is the center of the pure world

L.M.F.A.O dude, you realize this is just a game and you take your clans shitty reputation so fucking serious LOL fuck sake. 

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

closes every 2 months? We're one of the only longest open clans meanwhile you're one of the recycled kids who jump from clan to clan once they close

It’s no wonder CD is such a joke in the eyes of literally every single person that is not one of their members. Have you ever thought about being an honorable clan who shows their skill at the game by well, actually being good? That would make the reputation you’re so worried about actually worth a shit. Have fun with your runescape reputation buddy. 

2 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

You are seriously critically brain damaged if you think cd has been open for 10 years without closing.

4 hours ago, H I T T A said:

L.M.F.A.O dude, you realize this is just a game and you take your clans shitty reputation so fucking serious LOL fuck sake. 

It’s no wonder CD is such a joke in the eyes of literally every single person that is not one of their members. Have you ever thought about being an honorable clan who shows their skill at the game by well, actually being good? That would make the reputation you’re so worried about actually worth a shit. Have fun with your runescape reputation buddy. 

You quoted me twice in 1 reply you obsessed faggot LOOOOOOL 

cry me a river 

4 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

You quoted me twice in 1 reply you obsessed faggot LOOOOOOL 

cry me a river 

Nice comeback and IQ moron it’s no wonder you got networked by Ace Krave, the second biggest retard who plays RuneScape next to yourself.