Rank bias, Troll accounts, Forum Leaks/DDOSING, Sharkbrew

slushpuppy

You guys got the member base, now you guys should start to try and make these forums useful to the community.

You attracted the masses from the flaming thing, but now it's becoming detrimental and you've got the facilities to do well and actually assist this community.

You guys got the member base, now you guys should start to try and make these forums useful to the community.

You attracted the masses from the flaming thing, but now it's becoming detrimental and you've got the facilities to do well and actually assist this community.

Expect to see:

• Twitch stream advertising
  • Runescape calcs
  • User contributed Runescape guides

If you dont like it, dont use it then ;)

Not sure why you are posting if you think this site is scummy. 

Classic CLASSIC argument there buddy. Good job you may have just achieved intellectual supremacy. *applauds*. If I'm posting my thoughts about this (which is what the majority thinks) don't you think I'm here to expose the site for what it is and influence that there should be a change in how these forums should be moderated? These forums accommodates to the tumors of the community. It's time for a surgical operation.

Classic CLASSING argument there buddy. Good job you may have just achieved intellectual supremacy. *applauds*. If I'm posting my thoughts about this (which is what the majority thinks) don't you think I'm here to expose the site for what it is and influence that there should be a change in how these forums should be moderated? These forums accommodates to the tumors of the community. It's time for a surgical operation.

why don't you make your own site, you could take the "majority" with you?

o w8 ur not capable, that's why u sit here and browse these forums. You're not capable of "influencing change" or "exposing" anything.

sucks to suck

why don't you make your own site, you could take the "majority" with you?

o w8 ur not capable, that's why u sit here and browse these forums. You're not capable of "influencing change" or "exposing" anything.

sucks to suck

You're right I don't have the capability so why not use what I am capable of doing and try to influence people and the staff here with my posts. The majority does agree with what I'm saying but because of the constant animosity between people on this site due to grievances afflicted between everyone here in the clan world it is hard for people to agree with each other because that would mean working together and getting rid of the evil picture everyone paints of each other which is impossible for this community to do without dropping their egos which is what I'm trying to change. Wouldn't you agree with that statement?

In return you say it must suck for me to suck because I don't have the capabilities to start my own forums and give it the necessary protection it needs which the majority of people also do not have so that would put me in the category of everyone else in this community. So I guess by your standards every single person on these forums must fucking suck which I can agree with mostly. Glad we got on the same page there.

The majority does agree with what I'm saying but because of the constant animosity between people on this site due to grievances afflicted between everyone here in the clan world it is hard for people to agree with each other because that would mean working together and getting rid of the evil picture everyone paints of each other which is impossible for this community to do without dropping their egos which is what I'm trying to change.

No I don't agree with that statement (more of a run-on sentence) at all because 99% of the people who browse these forums have no influence whatsoever, your posts are nothing but activity for sharkbrew... just like this one. At best you'll get a few people to like or quote your post, and none of those people will/can actually do anything.

There's only a handful of people in any clan that can actually influence change or what happens in their clan or the pure community as a whole, no one gives a fuck about what some council/elite/member in a MPC says

No I don't agree with that statement (more of a run-on sentence) at all because 99% of the people who browse these forums have no influence whatsoever, your posts are nothing but activity for sharkbrew... just like this one. At best you'll get a few people to like or quote your post, and none of those people will/can actually do anything.

There's only a handful of people in any clan that can actually influence change or what happens in their clan or the pure community as a whole, no one gives a fuck about what some council/elite/member in a MPC says

I'll respectfully disagree with that, strongly. If people don't have influence because they're not a high rank in a clan then why is it that nobody listens to Sith or anyone else that is a high rank in a clan when they point something out? Why is it that other people attack them when they make a statement? Want to know why? Because that rank in the clan is responsible for being involved in current clan rivalries and other clans and their ranks paint a bad picture of them in turn nothing ever get's done proving my point. Let's see who holds influence in this community...hmm maybe Ben, Quode, IVP, or Slushpuppy? Those are four examples that I could come up with who have some sort of influence over this community yet they are currently not a rank in any clan. Their influence is evident because they have solid viewpoints and understand how the community works (excluding Slush...he's just the owner of the site). It's not because they were ranks in previous clans that used to be good. (back then they got brown sticky stuff from the community and were painted badly as well) They are no longer involved in the drama that is clanning which validates their viewpoints apparently.

I'll respectfully disagree with that, strongly. If people don't have influence because they're not a high rank in a clan then why is it that nobody listens to Sith or anyone else that is a high rank in a clan when they point something out? Why is it that other people attack them when they make that statement? Wanna know why? Because that rank in the clan is responsible for being involved in clan rivalries and other clans and their ranks paint a bad picture of him in turn nothing ever get's done proving my point. Let's see who holds influence in this community...hmm maybe Ben, Quode, IVP, or Slushpuppy? Those are four examples that I could come up with who have some sort of influence over this community yet they are currently not a rank in any clan. Their influence is evident because they have solid viewpoints and understand how the community works. It's not because they were ranks in previous clans that used to be good. (back then they got brown sticky stuff from the community and were painted badly as well)

People don't listen to sith because he's cauliflower and has nothing to offer, he leads a MPC...not for whatever reason you were citing (didn't really make it clear). You just mentioned something about people not listening because he's involved in clan rivalries, which is probably the dumbest and most revealing thing you've said so far, you seem really disconnected from how things work.

I had something about slushpuppy in my original post but I took it out, obviously controlling a pure community site allows you influence.. kind of an obvious and easy example on your part but I guess I should have left it in so you didn't have an easy out.

As you could only name 3 people and there are hundreds (thousand+?) people involved in the pure community, I think it's safe to say that almost no one or an extremely high majority are +1s and have no influence whatsoever.

People don't listen to sith because he's cauliflower and has nothing to offer, he leads a MPC...not for whatever reason you were citing (didn't really make it clear). You just mentioned something about people not listening because he's involved in clan rivalries, which is probably the dumbest and most revealing thing you've said so far, you seem really disconnected from how things work.

I had something about slushpuppy in my original post but I took it out, obviously controlling a pure community site allows you influence.. kind of an obvious and easy example on your part but I guess I should have left it in so you didn't have an easy out.

As you could only name 3 people and there are hundreds (thousand+?) people involved in the pure community, I think it's safe to say that almost no one or an extremely high majority are +1s and have no influence whatsoever.

I never said Sith wasn't cauliflower and inconsistent (added that in because he is) but if you examine the intent and what he really tries to do you would understand that he too wants the community to work together. Now can RD REALLY be categorized as an MPC? Have you seen their levels and quality they sustain? If you did you would know that MPC and HPC means Medium-leveled Pure clan, and High-leveled Pure clan. Now that definition is controversial but that is what I perceive as the two categories so that is what I meant by that (that was the definition back in the day and I still hold it as that).

Now you say that I used slushpuppy as an easy way out? I will go ahead and say that I almost left him out because that is so obvious but then again I am not wrong because I did include him because it serves my purpose. But me using one example out of four hardly gives me an "easy way out" of this debate and doesn't disregard any other example that I used.

I could only name FOUR people not THREE because I'm not fixing to go ahead and filter all the +1's to the ranks but what you said essentially proves my point. Those four people have influence because they are not involved in the drama therefore people don't paint a bad picture of them and actually take the time to listen to what they have to say as opposed to the massive majority that does participate in the competition.

Anyways If you can't give me SOLID reasons as to why you are right then stop trying to discredit my points that have been proven in the past from example. Give me SOLID reasons why people only listen to highly positioned ranks in clans which I will respectfully dispute. (I really hope this won't be a long argument, I have classes I need to focus on ffs)

Sounds cool, but I wasn't necessarily just commenting the cosmetic side of the website but the community in a more general notion.

Those are not comestics, they are facilities that rs fansites should have. Depending on solely on user contributed content, i.e. forums, is the first step to oblivion.

Those are not comestics, they are facilities that rs fansites should have. Depending on solely on user contributed content, i.e. forums, is the first step to oblivion.

In other words he cares more about post count and pretty things on his website than the actual community. Am I right or am I right?

your probably one of the most intelligent person on sharkbrew left