Steeze

pkri Resurgence Sunday Ft. Taking Veng for AGS [Deleted Scenes]

aokJNk6.gif

Today we massed a bit late after planning to take the day off but it turned out for the boys! Resurgence took over altar after getting quick intel of Veng hopping around there. We instantly bumped into them not long of being there and the fight broke off. It was matched ops at the beginning of the fight (around 12-15) as we slowly gained and started to out maneuver them. We eventually sniped an AGS mid fight and then the momentum kept pumping, unfortunately but not surprisingly, RoT flew in and crashed the fight (SAME REASON THEY SHOW UP TO ALL YOUR FIGHTS VENG!). So maybe instead of day dreaming & pointing fingers (see pic below), MAYBE you should just face the fact that you have multiple clans out to shut you down. Shame you didn't put this part of the fight in your video!

Good fight VengScrubs, appreciate the scrap & easy money.

We ended our trip with taking a quick sweep of caves, clearing what was there and filling the sacks.

Thanks all for the action.

8f65e17260d3e48bff3504c114092548.png

I'm not quite sure if you realize ?realise? how bad it looks when your clan goes out and loses 100m in +1s every Sunday. I'll take my well experienced members over your bottom tier body shields any day.

wEi8dyJ.gif

RDg9hys.gif

KbA4dGV.gif

kPmNV5G.png

ycvOWam.png

Ywepq8l.png

wEi8dyJ.gif

7a7ecd3734177ae1a3701cf8bb6df2f2.png

2019-04-28_13-48-01.png

d4e0976211aa8ae48d5143c5b4daccdb-png.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

faEDWFE.png

unknown.png

x3fC6BN.png

POIaHuB.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

KnXsM98.png

85b29de167d4c4b21906c140c2238e65.png

8VE7Zxf.png

OzKoDc2.png

2019-04-22_18-28-21.png

12dacc0d84f1450b91d38b0626adb936-png.jpg

0Bt4srY.png

DFgtCFc.png

iwomKPs.png

hcSWIzT.png

PPboz5J.png?width=183&height=642

yZ8oX5t.png

uSYAB1K.gif

And that is why veng you never come into multi at altar when you see us there lmao. Stick to your singles trips and pking at rev entrance.

2 hours ago, Ouija board said:

And that is why veng you never come into multi at altar when you see us there lmao. Stick to your singles trips and pking at rev entrance.

I catch you out there in wildy Imma clap them cheeks son. Jk love you bby

25 minutes ago, KamigoyeX said:

@Ouija boardVeng can only fight Pures, once they fight their own bracket, well, you showed what happens...

Yep and even that they have trouble with sometimes lol. I find it funny when veng say they beat pure teams being down opts. Like its not suppose to happen from med level builds.

lmfao at what point vengtards tho fiting us would be a good idea? fucking stupid retards back to singles you go

gf rot for clean 1 vs 1🤣