Word on the street

0wl

2 hours ago, Cleezy said:

You cancelled 2 Saturday trips in a row go feed your kids you rat.

I slumped your dead clan. While your life is shit and you hide behind a alies, I'm living good and you're broke barely feeding your family

Get a job lmfao

18 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

I slumped your dead clan. While your life is shit and you hide behind a alies, I'm living good and you're broke barely feeding your family

Get a job lmfao

I'm salaried getting paid to flame your bitch ass as we speak l000000l. Listen you're fo's biggest +1 and there's a reason the whole community considers you a walking piece of dogshit. Fo won't prep Apex for a reason pussy l0000000000000000000l.

2 hours ago, Cleezy said:

I'm salaried getting paid to flame your bitch ass as we speak l000000l. Listen you're fo's biggest +1 and there's a reason the whole community considers you a walking piece of dogshit. Fo won't prep Apex for a reason pussy l0000000000000000000l.

Keep hiding behind a fake account but you won't mic up bitch loool internet pussy.  At the end of the day. Apex pulls 30s on weekends and you're shit at this game. If your shit at this game theirs no way in hell your good in irl lmfao. Nice profile pic. I'm sure it fits you, loser