Northern vs Ly pkris

Asap

154ac05235e016d90b0941b915a32029.png

We set up 2 pkris with Legacy

The first fight ended with us clearing Ly off the map completely at gdz

The second fight moved from dwarves all the way to corp hill where we couldn't hit their low lvls anymore and we decided to dip

Ty for action Ly

(also killed tribe in a quick pkri lolz)

UTC Pov

Mallu Pov

ran into these boys at revs, seemed like they were starved for action so we talked a little and asap agreed to do a friendly novid match to feel out future events since there's not much action for those gmt teams and i wanted to help em out a little. im a nice guy. we had 50 online and could have logged more people but i wanted to test them a little, since they came to me begging for action in the first place and seemed pretty chill when i've worked with them as staff in other projects.

Pz7buh3.png

they had to tell their members we pulled 20, i also heard 25. thats why you can't see us on the vid that much.

6d7d7294c51b5225a8540b15d5ce526b-png.jpg

VN0MYIq.png

but there was something fucked up with google and it wouldn't help a yankee cunt like me figure out the time in western mongolia or wherever these guys are from.

AHPRJVY.png

he pmed me all morning saying he was having trouble pulling

lZ8T8GV.png

but hey, he wouldn't lie or anything right?

6XDf1GE.png

surely there's no fuckery about?

rWLCJ6E.png

hR1Rujy.png

i didnt even bring the agreed upon 15

zIUHStm.png

we havent used our teamspeak in over a month

XVo6Abq.png

he was telling his members at edgeville and in their voice that tribe brought 20, and 25

0v98nuc.png

after all this, being approached, trying to give them a friendly event, agreeing to fight down ops etc.. asap can't even get on a voice call! yikes!

gJ45huw.png

imagine posting like 3 seconds of vid bringing double ops to fight my level 70s, imagine asking me to fight down ops because you're worried about getting slammed by level 70 accounts.

dJveQL6.png

imagine that being your whole midweek

Ty for action Ly, 

And sorry Tribe, we tought you had more people than us. If you want a rematch, we will give you one with matching ops. Don't be toxic and try to make this to an argument.

And maybe next time don't be 1 hour late to an event. 

9 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Ty for action Ly, 

And sorry Tribe, we tought you had more people than us. If you want a rematch, we will give you one with matching ops. Don't be toxic and try to make this to an argument.

And maybe next time don't be 1 hour late to an event. 

I was in constant communication with ASAP, who was clearly telling me you were down opts and saying you couldn't pull, while telling him i was coming out with 12 and level 70's because he said you couldn't pull 15. The screenshots are all timestamped and there were multiple witnesses to the voice call where he rage-quit from the call when I asked him why he did that and then vidded it on a friendly match. Just the fact you're on here posting and there's a thread is proof your leader lied to you.

Whats this shit? 2010? over a friendly? Yike.

With the time, I gave him the time in 4 timezones. If it was off in his, he should have corrected when I said "I'm PST correct me if anything is wrong" and I can post a screengrab of that too if you really want. He told me you couldn't pull at the agreed time (I could, but I asked for a half hour to wake up) so I went and made a cup of tea while I waited for him to say he finally had 15. Proof already posted above.

Its pretty pathetic that you made me sit 20 players for this and wasted my time, for a friendly match with one of the only LPCs that gives GMT events. Other clan ranks should take from this. Especially with the maturity level of your leader, being unable to answer for himself on a voice call with our staff and rage-disconnecting to block us when confronted. I scouted your PKRI's after mine and you had mains around the fight as well, and I know your accounts from other CC's you guys hang out in. Staff in other projects should consider all of this when asking "Should we give Northern action?"

Tribe's third founding principal is transparency. We don't have to lie and cheat, let alone to our own members and ranks.

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

I was in constant communication with ASAP, who was clearly telling me you were down opts and saying you couldn't pull, while telling him i was coming out with 12 and level 70's. The screenshots are all timestamped and there were multiple witnesses to the voice call where he rage-quit from the call when I asked him why he did that and then vidded it on a friendly match. Just the fact you're on here posting and there's a thread is proof your leader lied to you.

With the time, I gave him the time in 4 timezones. If it was off in his, he should have corrected when I said "I'm PST correct me if anything is wrong" he told me you couldn't pull at the agreed time (I could, but I asked for a half hour to wake up) so I went and made a cup of tea while I waited for him to say he finally had 15. Proof already posted above.

Do you even read? I said I'm sorry.

"And sorry Tribe, we tought you had more people than us. If you want a rematch, we will give you one with matching ops."

20 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Do you even read? I said I'm sorry.

"And sorry Tribe, we tought you had more people than us. If you want a rematch, we will give you one with matching ops."

image.png.da9da35078b425b87f899b9591f9f76f.png   image.png.5f54b4e9af6865508a38c2d9044cedaf.png  image.png.d809609566523ce8750c27ceb61f1283.png

what are you actually on about? i pmed your leader my exact ops with cb levels. Northern was also clearly the team that delayed the PKRI. Your leader PMed me all morning saying they can't pull 15 and I posted the screenshots. You have 17 running into the fight on video and there is a login from hard south @ 27 seconds in the video, quite clearly, so you were also logging in accounts. There's an account with full mystics and a Kodi wand in the vid too.

YIKES

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

ran into these boys at revs, seemed like they were starved for action so we talked a little and asap agreed to do a friendly novid match to feel out future events since there's not much action for those gmt teams and i wanted to help em out a little. im a nice guy. we had 50 online and could have logged more people but i wanted to test them a little, since they came to me begging for action in the first place and seemed pretty chill when i've worked with them as staff in other projects.

Pz7buh3.png

they had to tell their members we pulled 20, i also heard 25. thats why you can't see us on the vid that much.

VN0MYIq.png

but there was something fucked up with google and it wouldn't help a yankee cunt like me figure out the time in western mongolia or wherever these guys are from.

AHPRJVY.png

he pmed me all morning saying he was having trouble pulling

lZ8T8GV.png

but hey, he wouldn't lie or anything right?

6XDf1GE.png

surely there's no fuckery about?

rWLCJ6E.png

hR1Rujy.png

i didnt even bring the agreed upon 15

zIUHStm.png

we havent used our teamspeak in over a month

XVo6Abq.png

he was telling his members at edgeville and in their voice that tribe brought 20, and 25

0v98nuc.png

after all this, being approached, trying to give them a friendly event, agreeing to fight down ops etc.. asap can't even get on a voice call! yikes!

gJ45huw.png

imagine posting like 3 seconds of vid bringing double ops to fight my level 70s, imagine asking me to fight down ops because you're worried about getting slammed by level 70 accounts.

dJveQL6.png

imagine that being your whole midweek

U still mad cuz u got perfected by country team ? LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Delhi said:

What u even saying lmfao , i heard u guys had 15 in chan and so did we

27 seconds timestamp on the video, if you look south you can clear as day see northern logging in a pure.

The start of your vid shows 17 walking in.

Towards the middle of the video you can see Northern log in a main account in mystics and kodai.

Your leader came to me and begged me for a friendly pkri.

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

27 seconds timestamp on the video, if you look south you can clear as day see northern logging in a pure.

The start of your vid shows 17 walking in.

Towards the middle of the video you can see Northern log in a main account in mystics and kodai.

We can fight clanwars anyday so u dont need worry about xtra ppl

No1 used main it was 20 def pure , Check the facts before u start cry

11 minutes ago, Delhi said:

We can fight clanwars anyday so u dont need worry about xtra ppl

No1 used main it was 20 def pure , Check the facts before u start cry

You don't understand? It was a friendly match to feel your team out to see if we would ever give you action. Your leader is screen shotted flat out admitting he cheated and you guys posted a video showing it very obviously. I could have logged out a ton of accounts at dwarves, done whatever to you guys. But my intent was to decide if Northern was toxic and worthy of a presence in the community.

It looks like you needed a big morale boost because I can't think of other reasons why your leaders would lie to you. It must not be going so well for Northern lately. Tribe will not accept any events from Northern, and encourages all GMT clans/teams to consider doing the same to keep the scene less toxic. If this is how they act on a friendly match, just imagine. Yike!

When your leader cools down he can un block me and I might be willing to delete my posts for an apology but you're not going to get events.

4 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

When your leader cools down he can un block me and I might be willing to delete my posts for an apology but you're not going to get events.

I blocked you because one discord call of listening to you shout out your bad feelings was enough.

I only mentioned u in the topic because 1 of the vids had the fight on it. I didn't even upload my own pov of it. You knew that we had 15 opts and while we waited for you to come we gained another 2. You were supposed to have at least 15 and I told you to come with more if you want to. For some reason u decided to sit alot of people from your side. It feels almost like you wanted to lose so that you could write that response here and try to make me look somehow really evil.

We could have done a second fight with you bringing some of those 15 people you told me you sat for this event, but you just went straight nuts after dying in a video game.

If you still want to keep flaming, talking shit about me and my team and making weird accusations of us bringing mains go ahead. I'll show my side of things including a video of our discord voice call if you want to but I really cba to waste time on something as stupid as this. 

3 hours ago, Satans said:

Don't be cringe faggots @Asap& @Delhi

If I'm not mistaken Asap was in Mf, retards would lie about opts every pkri, same scummy tactics lmao

source criticism is a good thing to keep in mind before calling someone a cringe faggot.