Northern vs Ly pkris

Asap

4 hours ago, Asap said:

I blocked you because one discord call of listening to you shout out your bad feelings was enough.

I only mentioned u in the topic because 1 of the vids had the fight on it. I didn't even upload my own pov of it. You knew that we had 15 opts and while we waited for you to come we gained another 2. You were supposed to have at least 15 and I told you to come with more if you want to. For some reason u decided to sit alot of people from your side. It feels almost like you wanted to lose so that you could write that response here and try to make me look somehow really evil.

We could have done a second fight with you bringing some of those 15 people you told me you sat for this event, but you just went straight nuts after dying in a video game.

If you still want to keep flaming, talking shit about me and my team and making weird accusations of us bringing mains go ahead. I'll show my side of things including a video of our discord voice call if you want to but I really cba to waste time on something as stupid as this. 

2 of my high staff were in call and one recorded. We know what happened. You can always un block and call my DM's are open and I'm online 24/7. We can record the call and I'll youtube it here. The last time I told you this you blocked me though. The screenshots are up above.

"If you still want to keep flaming, talking shit about me and my team and making weird accusations of us bringing mains go ahead."

You tried to pull toxic behavior on a new clan and got put in your place because were testing to see how you would behave. You're in DM's straight up lying to your members and now you're on SB doing the same. I posted proof of everything including your own vid (thanks) and you have nothing to back up your claims. I don't need to lie to my members, I told them we were testing you guys and to expect something like this. I encouraged them all to read this thread in our public announcements today, to show them the difference there is being in a skids clan vs a professional one. I can delete the posts any time if you call me and say you are sorry. Its obvious you're shook up and in damage control mode right now.

Quit acting dumb bro. You posted a video that opens with this:

8GbiVIk.png?1

You made a rookie mistake, you posted that you lied in your own vid. You did not expect to get called on it and you don't know how to handle it. You couldn't even keep your cool on a VC or privately in DM's with me that's why I'm posting. Your own members are replying to this thread before your post saying that you lied to them and told them Tribe brought 20+.

Looking back on it, Northern also lied about the time of the event, and could not pull at the correct time. ASAP told me to ask my UK members and I was told by them that Northern are dipshits who probably think London is GMT. Every world clock website agrees with me.

If you look at the times on the chat logs I already posted, ASAP claims that 7 GMT is 11am PST and 2pm EST. Don't you live in Europe?

G1NVpWG.png

Common theme here, lies. Not a good idea to schedule events with Northern! Big Yikes all around.

Lies about OPS
Lies to their own members
Lies scheduling a friendly

Not a good look.

10 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Looking back on it, Northern also lied about the time of the event, and could not pull at the correct time. ASAP told me to ask my UK members and I was told by them that Northern are dipshits who probably think London is GMT. Every world clock website agrees with me.

If you look at the times on the chat logs I already posted, ASAP claims that 7 GMT is 11am PST and 2pm EST. Don't you live in Europe?

G1NVpWG.png

Common theme here, lies. Not a good idea to schedule events with Northern! Big Yikes all around.

Lies about OPS

Not a good look.

Why u still keep typing here? literally no1 cares

1 hour ago, Delhi said:

Why u still keep typing here? literally no1 cares

Seems like I did a pretty good job of getting you and ASAP worked up. He can un block me and call any time when he cools off from his temper tantrum.

4 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

G1NVpWG.png

Lies about OPS

Not a good look.

if you haven't realized it yet but finland is gmt +2 you stupid fuck.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

if you haven't realized it yet but finland is gmt +2 you stupid fuck.

Yes we negotiated time in GMT. The stupid western mongolian team couldn't even show up on time. How'd they not know their own country's +2??

Its been 30 hours, ASAP cooled down from his fit yet?

15 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

can i get a slice of that Yike!roni pizza???  

thanks for posting a vid of me cornering your rat leader and his rage quit LOL!!    

mu5iZBh.png

UrUtuUb.png

nigga u been mumbling on this thread  for like fucking 2000 words? LITERALLY no1 asked

50 minutes ago, Tuk said:

nigga u been mumbling on this thread  for like fucking 2000 words? LITERALLY no1 asked

THE OTHER THREADS BETTER BECAUSE ASAP LOOKS EVEN DUMBER IN IT. MY BIGGEST LAUGH IN THIS ONE WAS ASAP CONFIRMING HIMSELF FOR DOWNS SYNDROME WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW HIS OWN TIMEZONE BUT THAT AUDIO WAS EVEN BETTER. WHERE'D THESE TRIBALS COME FROM? NO RECRUIT THREAD? ARE THEY A NEW CLAN?

6 hours ago, Tuk said:

looks like its time to wrap up shop,
it only took them a few forum posts to get super worked up and post another thread;
clearly iceland higher IQ than western mongolia i'm running circles around these fake scandinavians. 1992 forumscape dream team landing slam dunks in the basket back to back catching rebounds, obese asap posting on these forums like hes dunking steak fries into a bowl of ketchup.

5 hours ago, ░▒▓ #1 FORUMS POSTER ▓▒░ said:

WHERE'D THESE TRIBALS COME FROM? NO RECRUIT THREAD? ARE THEY A NEW CLAN?

From XLPC, no recruit thread yet for LPC. https://Tribe-RS.org

It feels almost like you wanted to lose so that you could write that response here and

try to make me look somehow really evil.

evils not the word i'd chose. cringey? spastic? pathetic? habitual liar, to outsiders and one's own teammates? all a bit more accurate. at least ur aware how this thread makes you look. what a way to treat a 3 week old clan LOL. rats.