Northern leader tanks 2 tribesmen on discord after killing their team in a pkri

Asap

This Tribe kid makes sense in the sense that lying about opts isn't really worth doing because other clans do notice and will be skeptical of taking events.

On the other hand, this man acts like Tribe is going to actually make an impact on a community that doesn't even know they exist.

1 hour ago, V low said:

lmao what, that ambush in xlpc isn't even the real ambush they were open for like 4 months max l00l

also northern if u want events vs fs just pm anyone in discord

will do brother!

haha he leaves the rage quit in at the end too

try keeping your cool next time ASAP
even with the edits, you can hear him stumbling to make excuses and not having anything to say for himself from bits of the mic echo. he even left his rage-disconnect in.

"lmao what, that ambush in xlpc isn't even the real ambush they were open for like 4 months max l00l"

ez bait but you cant hear his response from ASAP so it doesn't sound the same with the edits. he actually got shook and started saying Northern only goes out once a week you can't do anything to us it was so funny. During that long delay of pause where he edited himself out and I say "yes" after. you shud be able to tell from my tone of voice im having a hard time not giggling.

"On the other hand, this man acts like Tribe is going to actually make an impact on a community that doesn't even know they exist."

that was a possibility, but you'd be surprised.

my response was pretty reasonable to bringing double opts to a friendly and spastically demanding it an hour earlier than requested

UrUtuUb.png

BRUV asap done with the temper tantrum yet? VC me and lets post a conversation where they can hear you!