Northern leader tanks 2 tribesmen on discord after killing their team in a pkri

Asap

5 minutes ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

ambush was the 2nd best snipe team in osrs behind zoom dumbass, u never closed ambush l00000l and they were opened for like 10 months l0l

no i actually did close that ambush, but not the original one. if you were on w8 discord when they closed u'd know all about it.

12 minutes ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

ambush was the 2nd best snipe team in osrs behind zoom dumbass, u never closed ambush l00000l and they were opened for like 10 months l0l

Tribe closed ambush wasnt even hard

ambush closed after i posted 9 kill screens of their leader in w8 from the same day. they got banned from the wildy we did it to them for a month straight. they closed shop right when the @ mention hit

yo asap you can un block me when you've over your temper tantrum and we can post both sides of the audio this time !!

is disconnecting from a call and blocking the actions of an un-shook man?

4 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

Tribe closed ambush wasnt even hard

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

ambush closed after i posted 9 kill screens of their leader in w8 from the same day. they got banned from the wildy we did it to them for a month straight.

yo asap you can un block me when you've over your temper tantrum and we can post both sides of the audio this time !!

imagine being in tribe and thinking you had any affect on the snipe scene l0l kys both of you 🤣 

https://youtu.be/YrHNQPx-TZY?t=227

second best time stamp. asap is on voice admitting to bringing 17+ and claiming 15 on screen, simultaneously.

the best part still is how asap left in that super long pause after i troll him with ambush. he couldn't leave in what he was saying but BOY HOWDY was he shook for a good 15 seconds there.

right after is pretty funny too, when they amateurishly try to make me think there was a leak on my trip when they pretty obviously told LY about our PKRI to schedule the one they held with them right after. do you guys really think that works?

maybe asap wasn't just pretending to be dumb?

36 minutes ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

ambush was the 2nd best snipe team in osrs behind zoom dumbass

this is a true statement. i told them i would teach lvl 40 edgeville recruits how to close them and we did it in 3 weeks L[][][][][][][][]L after two weeks they had a hard time pulling 10

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

oh man I just saw the end of the vid I missed the part where they try to make it look like I disconnected from the call

there were 3 of us on the call and there was only one disconnect sound. that's also where your audio cuts off. HAHAHHAHAA DUDE THEY HAD TO GO BACK AND PROBABLY HAD A WHOLE STAFF MEETING TO COME UP WITH A PLAN TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ASAP DIDNT RAGE QUIT FROM THE CALL

7AwIVCA.png

3 minutes ago, THE LEGENDARY SWORDFISH said:

So let me guess this straight u ask us for a 15v15 at 3 est then make us sit 30 opts for you to being 20 something kids then proceed to flame us after we fought u down 10+ opts? Yea sounds like 3rd world logic back to pumping water out of your well to brush your teeth kiddo

they also couldn't even pull at 3est so they spastically demanded it an hour early and couldn't wait for me to spend 30 mins waking up when they knew i'm pacific.

these finns are even more mongolian than tom on the call how the fuck that works out? broken tooth ass fake scandinavians.

13 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

Think you forgot one bro

kinda looked like a dot on the minimap but with the ingame it looked like it mighta been a dwarf at a quick glance and i'm not gonna go all csi miami over the mongolian regional team

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

kinda looked like a dot on the minimap but with the ingame it looked like it mighta been a dwarf at a quick glance and i'm not gonna go all csi miami over the mongolian regional team

Ah yeah man, it indeed looks like it mighta been a dwarf! 

an yea sorry bro we don't have a recruitment thread up we're taking a bit of time to grow between XLPC scene death and LPC open since we started with 1/3 the people rage/fs came into lpc with. topic's when i open it officially. https://tribe-rs.org/

can i get a slice of that Yike!roni pizza???  

thanks Northern for posting a vid of me cornering your rat leader and his rage quit LOL!!

asap can un block me any time after his temper tantrum

bring 15 max ok?

mu5iZBh.png

UrUtuUb.png

LOL THE VIDDER DIDNT BRING A SPEC WEAPON. WHOS SMURF TEAM IS THIS? RAGE OR ONE OF THE FREE PLAYS? LOOKS LIKE THEIR P2P QUALITY. I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION. THATS THE KIND OF QUALITY GAMEPLAY I EXPECT TO SEE ON A BLUNT PUREZ OR THE PURGE VID.

TRIBAL GUY UR OVER ESTIMATING HOW MUCH ANYONE CARES TOO. I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU. BUT YOU MADE ASAP POST A VID OF HIMSELF RAGING OUT OF A DISCORD CALL SO ILL LET IT SLIDE.

U ALL SUCK LOLOL