Immortal 3-0's Power Hunters in a prep

Rinse

s8cui6.gif

Ever since we closed the trio of dog shit, we've been searching for our next opponents... Power Hunters stepped up for a prep, and we showed Dr Scims our scim. Good fights, old friends. Looking forward for more.

[] Divine [] Energy [] Rage

Who is next...?

rkXU.gif

image0.gif

Don't forget to kiss the ring, world.

hello fans, haters, friends, and neutral people! Its 2019! Read whole and make a decision. Some of you maybe wasted 1year on this game and others have wasted 12 years. Time that all of us could have used for better stuff. Myself have wasted some years on this shiet. Many of us are addicted, but we Dont wanna admit it. Les be real, les atleast use this game the way it has used us. I have the tools, the people, the power and the ways to make us rich in the game and then get rich irl aswell. I already got my core squad and we already doing our thing. But if we all work togheter, we could make so much more togheter ! The potential is huge! The game is growing! We could, do flipping squads , pvm squads, staking squads, dmm squads, risk fighting squads, and ofc youtube and streaming! I already got 3 yt channels ready, we could make it famouse ! And every squad who post vids, get money! We could make some websites for goldselling and accounts. Every1 who got talents, can get real money from it. I Dont begg ANy of u to work with me, those of u who are tired of wasting time, and wanna make some money irl and ofc enjoy the game even more, pm me. Belive bois, Belive! Its time to go to the next levelmuscle::skin-tone-1thumbsup