Supremacy Saturday | Kings Of The Jungle

Crafted

520fa796a875c9978d0c50c31a57ab7b.gif

022fc3f9330b5e8ed7f7fdac2db9e9aa.gif

E6F3Rf7.png

~All 55 big dick supremacy tigers for being in attendance on this lovely Saturday evening

~Intense retards for hugging singles for an hour straight before ending their trip prematurely

~Rage & CD for the clean return fights

VNqdqC6.png

@Mustafa

@Poo

g4Hqz6D.png

Fired up and thirsty for action, we began our trip the same way we do every other weekend - chasing IR around multiple worlds, attempting to catch them in multi for a fair battle. Since opts were near matched, they ended up hiding in single where we found them and scimmed them to bits. After getting bored of stomping rats one at a time, we walked casually west into multi to kill their clan all at once. In typical IR fashion, they logged out, never to be seen again.

vgDKxVk.png

Starting:

ab4dcaafcb8fe145fd498d28f93b7885.png

Ending:
712eec3005df6786d20f768f8e578400.png

Feisty for a multi battle, we heard Rage had the exact same opts we did. We reached out to them in many ways, but ultimately they accepted when we pulled up next to them ingame and treaded the multi line ourselves. With precise movements and ruthless back line pushes, the opt advantage quickly went in our favor. FS crashed, but we pulled east and stayed one step ahead of Rage. Maintaining 10 opts on them at 18 ports, we pushed their opts under 30 when FS crashed once more. Knowing other clans were poised to crash, we took our win and asked them for a rematch.

vgDKxVk.png

Starting:
ada13ff73755856e0be6bd904b1958d1.png

Ending:
139c54ef2597adc8c06834841c10b3ac.png

Cleanest fight of the year award goes to Tigers vs Bear east of bandits. Another matched run-in for the ages, it began just like the last one. Pure aggression sent us up opts, and clean transitions kept it that way. Over the course of a long return fight, there was no single point where Rage could turn the tide and drop our opts. After several minutes of ravaging the bears, they realized they stood no chance and pulled east to single to lick their wounds.

Pcoj30v.png

Starting:
bb6018c8b60e65c3f01502e9953a4667.png

Ending:

cc79aa37ddcef4313f196a567f880297.png

For our final bout, we asked CD to drop their blue legacy killer unit for a matched battle on 1-20 defence accounts. The fight began matched, but as soon as we got footing on corp hill we split their clan in half. After killing several people stuck away from the clan, we ended up with a clear opt advantage. CD, trying to recover, took off west around corp cave. After a few laps, they realized the cape counter wasn't budging from 45 tigers vs 25 CD in-game. When some mains started to appear, we took our win and went home.

ZYOxazN.png

RQgYqv1.png

bgxo9h.png

080970967706983adf7e5e4ca2f126ed.png
qeumarc.png

n71nS9U.png

Q6GoGdt.png

CGNg81F.png

3iKWUig.png

iCewWfJ.png

AGNf0cl.png

15 hours ago, pr0digy jr said:

never said your clan was dead, i know it isnt dead retard. it just seems you arent mentally fully there

you said we lost half our members and would never pull 100 again lmfao

don't backtrack now.  Also didn't you sit every prep in sup? lmao

20 hours ago, roflcats said:

you said we lost half our members and would never pull 100 again lmfao

don't backtrack now.  Also didn't you sit every prep in sup? lmao

what are you talking about the 2 preps i went to for sup i didnt sit and we won? propaganda at its finest, you dont even know who i am.

and you guys did lose members and i dont see you pulling 100 in the near future

AYO I JUST FINNA CHECK YOU ON THIS Y'ALL BE KNOWING THAT DELTA AIRLINES? AY PEEP THIS PLATINUM DELTA SKYMILES CARD SHIT U KNOWIN BOUT DEM 35,000 BONUS MILES AND 5K MQM'S?? HIT THAT AMERICANEXPRESS DOT COM SHIT UP ALL TIME OF NIGHT WE SERVIN 100% UNCUT LOW INTEREST RATES.