FOE #1 F2P SATURDAY: 80 ELITES RETURN TO CLAIM THE PURE SCENE.

FOE PURP

vC2Xtzp.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

tGf6nvg.png

e4382ed6bce40ed8ae110cfe10563798.png

Saturday, 4th May: Final Ownage Elite massed up 80~ strong elites for our weekly F2P trip. Ready to get back into the action, we were hopeful clans would match our pull and that we could have some long fights. Unfortunately, other clans still haven't figured out how to play the game properly. We attempted to get some clusters in hope of getting teamed on but no clans gained the courage to fight back.

With our squad we hit up any fight we found in multi and once again, ended as the last clan out with 70+ strong after clearing up basically everything. Please step it up Pure Community.

FOE remains #1 Wilderness with ease.

iHUpFOh.png

ILaFmCC.png

~Jordai

~Utc

~Ryan

~pkeru

Ceexh4m.png

kKzhe0O.pngwbT9PNT.png

We heard Apex and Fatality were fighting in Falador so we moved over there to get in on the action. By the time we got there, Fearless crashed the fight and so we joined in on the party and pushed both of them into the bank to the west.

PerOItj.pngRwHOzNi.pngHMr3FcI.png

We found CD and Legacy fighting north of corp. We instantly rushed in and focused both clans. CD moved away to the west so we moved east on top of Legacy. They moved back west to focus CD so we chased both clans until they moved into single. Rage showed up from the south so we pushed on top of them forcing them into single. We moved east onto Corp Hill and when there was no other clan around we got out of the world.

YKiZkOK.png

We found IR sitting near bandits against the Lava. We rushed them but they hopped out of the world just before we hit so we only managed to kill their slow members. We quickly hopped into their next world and we chased them east into single.

kKzhe0O.png

We found a few clans still near bandits so we hopped into the world ready to rush the fight. Apex was directly north-east of us so we chased them back into single, reminding them what we did to them!

kKzhe0O.pngpBO9Iar.png

We found Apex again on Corp Hill, so we moved onto the hill in a different world and hopped in under them. Around 10 of them died before they realised what was going on, before the rest of them ran west into single. Fatality was there for some reason so we pushed them out of the world also.

YKiZkOK.png

We found IR defending west bandits. We logged into their world hoping for a clean fight but they just ran west into single instantly.

wbT9PNT.pngpBO9Iar.png

We found Fearless and Fatality fighting at Corp so we quickly made our way over there and instead of having a 1v2 against us, both clans just ran away.

kKzhe0O.png

We found Apex west of CA and pushed them into singles.

YKiZkOK.pngRwHOzNi.pngPerOItj.png

We found IR and Legacy fighting west of Ca in the trees. We rushed in and told them to fight back. Surprisingly, they both fought back and focused us. We were hyped for the 1v2 and began pushing both clans around. Eventually CD rushed in so we focused them and chased them around the entire map until there was no clan left in multi.

kKzhe0O.pngpBO9Iar.png

Apex and Fatality were fighting in Barb Village so we quickly made our way over there and ended the fight.

wbT9PNT.pngpBO9Iar.pngkKzhe0O.png

We found Fearless and Fatality fighting at Corp Hill and rushed them again hoping they would fight back finally. Apex appeared at the end but we managed to push all 3 clans into single. If only they all fought back!

YKiZkOK.pngRwHOzNi.pngPerOItj.png

We found IR, Legacy and CD near 13 ports so we rushed in. All 3 clans moved into single the moment we rushed in.

wbT9PNT.pngkKzhe0O.png

Fearless and Apex were fighting on Corp so we rushed them and both clans ran away again...

PerOItj.png

We found CD sitting alone north of Corp so we rushed them and they dragged west instantly. We didn't intend to have a singles fight so we moved towards 18 ports and killed anyone who followed. When they didn't come we walked it south.

By this point all clans decided to start ending so as the last clan standing we took an ending picture and called it a day. See you all tomorrow.

b0c4bb0f1ecb21d2d19fd0a20ea2a9b2.png

r3oqRtZ.png

b0c4bb0f1ecb21d2d19fd0a20ea2a9b2.png67dfc69fe888a2fda9087e896fcb56cc.png4e1016e25d4d9dbf8c404acde06c76b6.pnge243006660ff7d009166b590da6f25df.pngb437cf38b94f155163a1c31a6106a533.pngf54fbfb2e226b70319432568facbaffc.png

faffdbe5ba2c6f3b18626c144002a7c2.png

42f33fdeecbb4b560d4b70197d00acd7.png

9t674uk.png

b9h5DCN.png

fit2vzz.png

77e8db9490526eb941fcae1cf94ffde6.gif

gb2OLRf.png

ugbDEp9.pnguSEkMAO.png

vkqUDug.png

oY3buKj.png

IpZe5zg.png

N7c5rGE.png

kUkeSiL.png

f63af1c66ce97308978d378dd1c92a03.png

01f5b727b1632d4f5de6390bad7335d8.png

49d3ce72d29d3d2422c81c6b8267162a.png

8cfdad9840e91a301ce37cc566f01a3d.png

43db7a3b5d7c31e5bfe339e6850b9197.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

make a topic next week, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a bad one.

so cringe to always make topic's when ur crashing and not making topic when ur pulling 40..

wdu mean? we weren't gone 😂

???

9 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

???

Bro I hate ur clan for doing the same old thing for years now.
I wonder if you guys have fun just running and crashing other clans instead of setting up a fight?

make a topic next weekend! let's see if there will be any difference. I guarantee you, It will.

9 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

I wonder if you guys have fun just running and crashing other clans instead of setting up a fight?

make a topic next weekend! let's see if there will be any difference. I guarantee you, It will.

JC so cute when hes mad :)

1 hour ago, Fishsticks said:

Easy math, why would a clan with half your opts fight you? LOL braindead moron.  Btw OB closed.

I saw 55+ in Cape counter at one point. Cant fight down 15? You're garbage at this game

12 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

You're opining doesnt matter clan hopper. Nobody doesnt want to fight because every clan is scared to fight down opts or even match. Lool you sound mad foe on top and every clan cant pull past 55.

8 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

You're opining doesnt matter clan hopper. Nobody doesnt want to fight because every clan is scared to fight down opts or even match. Lool you sound mad foe on top and every clan cant pull past 55.

next weekend talk the talk. I'm gonna walk it next weekend.

And tbh stop being a propaganda freak? Clanhopper? following friends after closure isn't being a clanhopper.
Also I don't wanna talk to you.. It affects my lovely energy so stay away creep.

Quote someone else on your IQ Level i'm far beyond yours kid. Or should I call you dad?

2 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

next weekend talk the talk. I'm gonna walk it next weekend.

And tbh stop being a propaganda freak? Clanhopper? following friends after closure isn't being a clanhopper.
Also I don't wanna talk to you.. It affects my lovely energy so stay away creep.

Quote someone else on your IQ Level i'm for beyond yours kid. Or should I call you dad?

Hahaha keep piping up rage going to get the apex treatment. I'll personally get a leak for next weekend if you want me too. I'll like to see your talk then

You're shit at this game. Get over it. Foewinsagain

26 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

So ur implying ur clan gonna pull more to fight us or ur gonna use mains? Is that what you are trying to say

4 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

Hahaha keep piping up rage going to get the apex treatment. I'll personally get a leak for next weekend if you want me too. I'll like to see your talk then

You're shit at this game. Get over it. Foewinsagain

scared?

4 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

So ur implying ur clan gonna pull more to fight us or ur gonna use mains? Is that what you are trying to say

To be fair, I'm totally against mains.. That's for low bottom tier pure clan's 😛

I have nothing against a 126 scouting tho

8 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

Best of luck to you LOL

Thank you! Goodluck to you too! purp! :Cheers:

listen pkeru I'm speaking truth here, I know your angry from all those years just crashing not having a real fight like you used to have..
but why are you attacking my clan rage? It's a game, try to enjoy it sometimes don't take it too seriously it would be good for your own health@Pkeru