FOE #1 F2P SATURDAY: 80 ELITES RETURN TO CLAIM THE PURE SCENE.

FOE PURP

12 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

So ur implying ur clan gonna pull more to fight us or ur gonna use mains? Is that what you are trying to say

Hes implying that his clan is going to focus and crash foe.

Looool

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, IamjohnC said:

Thank you! Goodluck to you too! purp! :Cheers:

I'm speaking truth here, I know your angry from all those years just crashing not having a real fight like you used to have..
but why are you attacking my clan rage? It's a game, try to enjoy it sometimes don't take it too seriously it would be good for your own health@Pkeru

Loool you funny. Long members in the clan know the moments they had fun. Especially that rivalry against eop. No clan has gave for any competition lmfao so kyp bro.  Apex got reduce from 204 opts to 40 in weeks. So let me know when you can fuck with the big boys and rage can compete with foe

4 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

Thank you! Goodluck to you too! purp! :Cheers:

listen pkeru I'm speaking truth here, I know your angry from all those years just crashing not having a real fight like you used to have..
but why are you attacking my clan rage? It's a game, try to enjoy it sometimes don't take it too seriously it would be good for your own health@Pkeru

To be fair you made the first comment that got him going. You are the problem here. Don't like what he says? Don't reply to the topic and don't worry when he offers a reply to your insult.

2 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

Loool you funny. Long members in the clan know the moments they had fun. Especially that rivalry against eop. No clan has gave for any competition lmfao so kyp bro.  Apex got reduce from 204 opts to 40 in weeks. So let me know when you can fuck with the big boys and rage can compete with foe

that's why I shouldn't keep replying to you, but it's just too funny haha. you let yourself go all the time haha.

meh meh meh meh meh. idgaf bro

2 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

that's why I shouldn't keep replying to you, but it's just too funny haha. you let yourself go all the time haha.

meh meh meh meh meh. idgaf bro

Okay lmk when you get good in runescape.com bro loool 

1 hour ago, Nos said:

Sounds like somebody is jealous of another clans success. 

What is there to be jealous of? I think it's hilarious and shows what the clan culture is like..

57 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

If those glory hunters came foe would of pulled 105+ Apex pulled 40 today lmfao

Grats? Where were they the past 2 months?

41 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

?

Fo went from 150 to not even having weekend trips 

Hi Probey aka @pigwrestler7

Word on the street is you used to be an Eagle Elite app and got declined for being shit and awkward. Must feel bad  being a FOE reject  man ahahahaha.  Oh wait...you also got kicked from FI xd. The more the merrier right?

4e8d521ea091d58b47aa2bca915eb34e.png?wid  (LOOOL @ GETTING dropped by korrasi)

Speaking of cancelling trips,  

Nice 15 man sign up btw LMFAO

7866409d470e7aececa5712420b91e3d.jpg

3 hours ago, smokepurpp said:

Hi Probey aka @pigwrestler7

Word on the street is you used to be an Eagle Elite app and got declined for being shit and awkward. Must feel bad  being a FOE reject  man ahahahaha.  Oh wait...you also got kicked from FI xd. The more the merrier right?

4e8d521ea091d58b47aa2bca915eb34e.png?wid  (LOOOL @ GETTING dropped by korrasi)

Speaking of cancelling trips,  

Nice 15 man sign up btw LMFAO

7866409d470e7aececa5712420b91e3d.jpg

Write more essays for me xd