FOE #1 F2P SATURDAY: 80 ELITES RETURN TO CLAIM THE PURE SCENE.

FOE PURP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 hours ago, Mithril said:

@Pkeru stop acting like a big guy, youre a nobody in foe. People didnt like u in ob , they dont like in foe.

You funny. You're some poor nig that would ask me for money every day lmfao. I gave you over 5m broke ass because I felt sorry. I didnt even try and got a rank, you barely got exp member. You realized people felt bad for you, third world country scum lmaooo

10 hours ago, Pkeru said:

I saw 55+ in Cape counter at one point. Cant fight down 15? You're garbage at this game

ur a grown ass man typin away essays on sb all day ur a fucking loser lmao.expects a clan to fight down 15 but foe won't fight matched opts or down 5 L0000000000L betas paid 1b for off btw

1 hour ago, Shife said:

ur a grown ass man typin away essays on sb all day ur a fucking loser lmao.expects a clan to fight down 15 but foe won't fight matched opts or down 5 L0000000000L betas paid 1b for off btw

Lmfao you're a dirty Haitian who gets roasted by wkmagic. You're a laughing stock lmfao get a job. I'm white and always will be above you lmfao

1 hour ago, Pkeru said:

Lmfao you're a dirty Haitian who gets roasted by wkmagic. You're a laughing stock lmfao get a job. I'm white and always will be above you lmfao

bro Pkeru, that shife retard got kicked from foe cause he was leaking to eop l00l he so embarrassing