just a reminder how dog shit ir is

LIL PEEP

1 hour ago, urmydog said:

just a reminder for the all of you

ITS AGAINST FORUM RULES TO MAKE FUN OF ANYBODY FOR THEIR GENDER, RACE, ETHNICITY OR DISABILITIES ON THIS FORUM AND JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE A PURE CLAN DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH BREAKING THE RULES. INTENSE RETARDATION CAN'T HELP THE WAY THEY WERE BORN AND ITS NOT COOL FOR YOU TO MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR IT. ASS WHOLE.

IR IS THE MOST POVERTY CLAN IN EXISTENCE. I HAVENT EVEN BOTHERED TO CHECK WHAT SUPREMACY PULLS RIGHT NOW BUT AT LEAST THEY ARENT IN IR

I WAS GOING TO CONTINUE THIS POST BUT THEN I FELT URGENCY WITH A BOWL MOVEMENT AND NOW I HAVE TO GO EVACUATE. MY TOILET IS LOCKED BEHIND A YALE 7 PIN DIMPLE PADLOCK AND I ONLY HAVE A COAT HANGER AND A METAL FILE TO TRY TO GET IN. SOME DAYS I WAKE UP AND I JUST WANT TO PUNISH MYSELF. WISH ME LUCK.

7 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You guys pulled 28 to an organised p2p prep lmfao 

Maybe sort that one out

Meanwhile you're struggling to pull over 40 to official weekend trips and went capeless during your single trip today lol.

Maybe you should take your own advice and sort your issues out before you worry about what another clans doing.

10 minutes ago, Nos said:

Meanwhile you're struggling to pull over 40 to official weekend trips and went capeless during your single trip today lol.

Maybe you should take your own advice and sort your issues out before you worry about what another clans doing.

Speaking of P2P pulls, what did thup pull today?

Pipe down lmfao

7 hours ago, roflcats said:

we pulled the 2nd highest dumb dog lmfao

how hilarious that everyone who attempted to flame on this topic are in a clan that got DESTROYED on saturday

im not flaming sup will never pull that high for awhile or IR 

sup also teaming with rev warriors so? 

12 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

im not flaming sup will never pull that high for awhile or IR 

sup also teaming with rev warriors so? 

supremacy will pull 150 in under a month, enjoy hiding after that

The cape counter was 45-31 when rev warriors logged in like the retards they are in our capes (we tried killing them)

3 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Speaking of P2P pulls, what did thup pull today?

Pipe down lmfao

Thup? Anyway you know it's true that's why you gave me that pathetic whataboutism deflection response lmao. 

Asspex new motto should be "all bullshit, no results" 

13 minutes ago, Nos said:

Thup? Anyway you know it's true that's why you gave me that pathetic whataboutism deflection response lmao. 

Asspex new motto should be "all bullshit, no results" 

Sorry, irony much? My original comment has nothing to do with Apex’s pull, yet you’ve somehow managed to deflect and devolve the conversation to it LMFAO. 

All bullshit, no results, but undefeated in P2P for a year and a half and beat supremacy in p2p and F2P last week? You’re fucking delusional. 

7 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Sorry, irony much? My original comment has nothing to do with Apex’s pull, yet you’ve somehow managed to deflect and devolve the conversation to it LMFAO. 

All bullshit, no results, but undefeated in P2P for a year and a half and beat supremacy in p2p and F2P last week? You’re fucking delusional. 

That's not how irony works mate. What's IRONIC is you pointing out how much a clan pulls to a prep, yet your own clan struggles to pull to weekend trips.  

Also you keep bringing up past accomplishments like it's relevant now. If p2p preps matter to your clan so much (since you don't seem to give a fuck to get your lazy arse off this site to go recruit for your dead clan) why don't asspex become the glorified prep team they so desire to be?