just a reminder how dog shit ir is

LIL PEEP

1 hour ago, Satans said:

#1 Forums Poster, legit neck, you seem like a complete spastic

wow that is seriously offensive! my feelings are hurt :(

Community Code of Conduct

By Eevee, October 2, 2018 in Community Information

1. Offensive Speech & Behavior
Attacks on any person or any group of people on the basis of Race, Ethnicity, Gender, Religion, Sexual Orientation, and Mental and/or Physical Impairment.

Harassment of any kind, devised to intimidate, threaten, silence, or harm another individual.

Discussion/glorification of illegal activities

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/07/24/is-suicide-illegal-suicide-laws-by-country/

1 hour ago, Nos said:

That's not how irony works mate. What's IRONIC is you pointing out how much a clan pulls to a prep, yet your own clan struggles to pull to weekend trips.  

Also you keep bringing up past accomplishments like it's relevant now. If p2p preps matter to your clan so much (since you don't seem to give a fuck to get your lazy arse off this site to go recruit for your dead clan) why don't asspex become the glorified prep team they so desire to be? 

Uhh, you saying I shouldn’t deflect, and then turning around and proceeding to deflect isn’t ironic? Ok? 

Last weeks’ achievements aren’t relevant now? Ok v2? How long do achievements stay relevant for? Is pulling 210 4 months ago relevant today?  You’re all over the place with your logic lmfao. 

Im not sure how or when Apex hurt you, but I’m sorry. Re: recruiting - replying to these topics takes no effort at all, but I’d rather not waste my time at sandcrabs mass recruiting just to turn into a sup, IR or legacy. 

4 hours ago, roflcats said:

supremacy will pull 150 in under a month, enjoy hiding after that

The cape counter was 45-31 when rev warriors logged in like the retards they are in our capes (we tried killing them)

more propaganda? they offed you and you offed them -.- and good luck pulling 150 in a month ill hold you to it, june 5th 2019