Quest guides for Pures/Zerks/Tanks

puppyslush

Range tank doesn't really have a specific quest list, when talking about the standard 75 attack 73- strength tank. Quest-wise they're pretty much the same as a main. You'll need Piety, MM2, Fremmy Isles and Barrow gloves pretty much. There is the occasional tank that differs from this, but there might be only like 10 in the game. A build I'm aware of is the 99 attack 50 strength tank (nice main@under constr) that can't get Salve ammy I believe due to the strength reward of Haunted mine. 

If talking about the 75 defence range based tank (not a med), then I don't know. They're mostly an edge build anyways. 

Zerks can do all quests but for some. These quests are Holy Grail, Kings Ransom and Olafs quest out of my head. Technically you could do Holy Grail but then you cannot do What Lies Below and Between a rock... This has no downsides but for the completionist quest points and that you pretty much still have to do those quests but for finishing if you want to unlock diaries.

@puppyslush

58 minutes ago, Spoontech said:

Range tank doesn't really have a specific quest list, when talking about the standard 75 attack 73- strength tank. Quest-wise they're pretty much the same as a main. You'll need Piety, MM2, Fremmy Isles and Barrow gloves pretty much. There is the occasional tank that differs from this, but there might be only like 10 in the game. A build I'm aware of is the 99 attack 50 strength tank (nice main@under constr) that can't get Salve ammy I believe due to the strength reward of Haunted mine. 

If talking about the 75 defence range based tank (not a med), then I don't know. They're mostly an edge build anyways. 

Zerks can do all quests but for some. These quests are Holy Grail, Kings Ransom and Olafs quest out of my head. Technically you could do Holy Grail but then you cannot do What Lies Below and Between a rock... This has no downsides but for the completionist quest points and that you pretty much still have to do those quests but for finishing if you want to unlock diaries.

@puppyslush

Could you kindly edit the page directly?