next best p2p clan?

11 hours ago, H I T T A said:

How does a clan get punked from 220 to 30 and claim to be the best? Asking for the whole world. 

how does a clan go from sitting on the p2p throne for years to losing to a rsps clan and turning into a wildy quanitity shitter clan l0l

3 hours ago, Nos said:

Also who gives a flying fuck about 1/4 of the game? Wake me up when asspex is relevant in the rest of the clan events they participate in and then we can discuss about their "dominance" 

imagine having to convince yourself half the game (f2p and p2p cwa) doesn’t matter because your clan (fo) fucking suck at it LOLOLOLOL

11 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

imagine having to convince yourself half the game (f2p and p2p cwa) doesn’t matter because your clan (fo) fucking suck at it LOLOLOLOL

Well, it is true. Apex may have p2p cwa, wouldn’t know as I’ve been retired for 5 months. And I’ve heard an assload of apex’ core left. 

Regardless, they are bottom tier in f2p wildly and cwa, as well as p2p Wildy. 

Therefore, your dominance stands in 25% of clan events, and no where else. 

6 hours ago, Nos said:

Also who gives a flying fuck about 1/4 of the game? Wake me up when asspex is relevant in the rest of the clan events they participate in and then we can discuss about their "dominance" 

the 1/4 of rs u talk about is the only semi competitive aspect of the game so yeah nobody gives a flying fuck about how many mains u bring on ur saturday trip or how many times u cleared the rev pmers at 1pm gmt

15 hours ago, Cleezy said:

Shut the fuck up l0l you ended 2018 1-6 v.s. Apex in P2P preps and you've been hiding for 11 months from Apex preps, ever since you lost that 60v60 3-0 l0000000000l. fo lost to IR 3-0 too and got smoked by potent (we 3-0'd them last month l0000l)

...While your clan keeps slumping and loosing both minis and preps to nearly everyone. You got barely anything left to hold on to retard, shouldve never piped up like that to FOE! You might aswell start skipping the weekend trips and become a p2p based cwa team l0l0l

Apex - greatest of all time in p2p matched and still the greatest

gap

IR went like 11-2 vs fi this year, beat fo matched and now fo wont prep them (lmfao) beat sup in a 60v60 matched

fi/fo/sup toss up between those 3 clans with sup being the worst most likely

rage

ly

fs

mega gap

bp smoked cd in p2p matched opts lmfao

critical brain damage aka brain tumor aka special needs kids @Dillon Howlett

Irrelevant rev teams

13 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Well, it is true. Apex may have p2p cwa, wouldn’t know as I’ve been retired for 5 months. And I’ve heard an assload of apex’ core left. 

Regardless, they are bottom tier in f2p wildly and cwa, as well as p2p Wildy. 

Therefore, your dominance stands in 25% of clan events, and no where else. 

Don’t precede a statement about the current state of clanning by saying you haven’t played the game in 5 months. Your opinion is irrelevant, and proven by your ignorance of Apex trading wins with supremacy last week in f2p, and beating Rage yesterday. 

You timed your departure well didn’t you? 

Dumb, useless cunt.

11 hours ago, xyp9x said:

...While your clan keeps slumping and loosing both minis and preps to nearly everyone. You got barely anything left to hold on to retard, shouldve never piped up like that to FOE! You might aswell start skipping the weekend trips and become a p2p based cwa team l0l0l

We beat Rage 3-0 F2P. We Beat FS 3-0 F2P. We Beat Supremacy 2-1. This is all F2P clw, in the past month. We all know fo doesn't have the sack to prep Apex in either server so just pipe down. We took the P2P clw belt from fo last year and haven't lost a p2p prep since l000l.

22 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Didn't you try to deflect your clans problems last time we talked? As it stands asspex is not on FOE level. Also you listed beating supremacy in both servers in preps last week as "accomplishments" last time,  yet you got your arse to you by them in the most recent prep? LOL

Let me guess you're going to try and deflect to me again and bring up shite that is not relevant today to excuse how shitty your clan is doing thanks to yours truly. 

20 hours ago, Boo the propaganda buster said:

the 1/4 of rs u talk about is the only semi competitive aspect of the game so yeah nobody gives a flying fuck about how many mains u bring on ur saturday trip or how many times u cleared the rev pmers at 1pm gmt

So you're admitting your dogshit clan can't compete in anything but p2p clan wars? Please by all means do yourself a favour and close and be the dedicated prep team you so desire and maybe I can take these bragging topics a little bit more seriously. 

6 hours ago, Nos said:

So you're admitting your dogshit clan can't compete in anything but p2p clan wars? Please by all means do yourself a favour and close and be the dedicated prep team you so desire and maybe I can take these bragging topics a little bit more seriously. 

you just admitted ur only good for killing pvmers and wasting ur weekends away? so i dont rly get ur flex on this 1 dawg

16 hours ago, Nos said:

Didn't you try to deflect your clans problems last time we talked? As it stands asspex is not on FOE level. Also you listed beating supremacy in both servers in preps last week as "accomplishments" last time,  yet you got your arse to you by them in the most recent prep? LOL

Let me guess you're going to try and deflect to me again and bring up shite that is not relevant today to excuse how shitty your clan is doing thanks to yours truly. 

I literally said that we traded wins with supremacy, are you fucking retarded?

In other words, Apex clearly still #1 p2p and trading wins for #1 in f2p (beat Rage, Fearless etc.), AND WHAT IS FO DOING LMFAO??? You talk about 'FOE level' but the only thing your god awful clan has left in cwa is a statue from an era you probably had no involvement in.