Jump to content
Phebz

2017, 2018 no aftermath topics btw

Recommended Posts

Just now, Wee-Bey said:

it was a troll topic, only u think its real

We all know it wasn't a troll topic, don't try to save face now that it's out in the open.

KYP idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phebz said:

We all know it wasn't a troll topic, don't try to save face now that it's out in the open.

KYP idiot

leech told me to go make, and i made it for troll? I could leak and still get my rank back in eop, so dont come around and act like i actually cared for eop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wee-Bey said:

leech told me to go make, and i made it for troll? I could leak and still get my rank back in eop, so dont come around and act like i actually cared for eop

You've got EOP in your signature so you're contradicting yourself.

I mean seriously do you even think before you type? EOP was a cesspool of retards, but you were captain dipshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phebz said:

You've got EOP in your signature so you're contradicting yourself.

I mean seriously do you even think before you type? EOP was a cesspool of retards, but you were the captain.

and u fix cars for a living, enough said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wee-Bey said:

go fix some cars for minimum wage dumb redneck

Your ignorance amazes me, if you want to bring IRL into it be factual. 

I understand you're upset mommy and daddy wouldn't pay for a nose job you so desperately need, and you haven't seen the sun in over 3 days. Go outside once in awhile instead of living in the shit hole you call home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phebz said:

Your ignorance amazes me, if you want to bring IRL into it be factual. 

I understand you're upset mommy and daddy wouldn't pay for a nose job you so desperately need, and you haven't seen the sun in over 3 days. Go outside once in awhile instead of living in the shit hole you call home.

go fix a car or something loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...