yo sharkbrew staff

Tannie

can we do a f2p tournament 30v30 50v50 soon?

i think the lpc scene is lit right now.

with clans like

FI FS CD RAGE FOE IR SUP APEX LY - 9 Clans in total.

they all can pull decently 30-50 for f2p preps.

I hope a representative (Warlord+) from every clan could get in touch with me to confirm their participation in this tournament.

8 minutes ago, ☪☪☪ said:

I'll be frank withyou. All the LPC clans that were distanced from the previous brid competition should simply boycott anything related to sharkbrew ;)

The recent tournament that's happened and is happening is intended for new clans in the scene and is run by the non-toxic pure clans, they've decided who gets to attend and who doesn't. If they consider your clan too old to attend and(or) having too many accounts past the combat cap/defence range, then, you're not getting into anything related to them so don't cry about it.

Thanks
  -Break

6 minutes ago, Break said:

The recent tournament that's happened and is happening is intended for new clans in the scene and is run by the non-toxic pure clans, they've decided who gets to attend and who doesn't. If they consider your clan too old to attend and(or) having too many accounts past the combat cap/defence range, then, you're not getting into anything related to them so don't cry about it.

Thanks
  -Break

And who said we wanted to be involved? Your community is shit and will always be.

1 hour ago, ☪☪☪ said:

I'll be frank withyou. All the LPC clans that were distanced from the previous brid competition should simply boycott anything related to sharkbrew ;)

Like break said, that tournament was for the newish clans, who wanted to keep it within the 5 or 6 clans participating. Nothing personal.

1 hour ago, Tannie said:

can we do a f2p tournament 30v30 50v50 soon?

i think the lpc scene is lit right now.

with clans like

FI FS CD RAGE FOE IR SUP APEX

they all can pull decently 30-50 for f2p preps.

We are hosting 1 momentarily actually. Already spoken to CD(50/50)/LY/FS(Lalo) and they agreed to sign up. Looking at 4-5 clans max to keep things simple as we are going to use the round robin method

Give us a bit to sort out the GFX drought issue as we are still getting the dang GFX for the last mini tournament hosted a month ago