Legacy About To Get The Dick Today

2 minutes ago, Lord Ex said:

Dude sick you can’t compete on pures so you’re using bots & mains

this is very easy

Dude sick your clan can’t compete vs a small teams so you ddos there ranks and mass up to fight them, I have nothing but respect for you Will but your clans nothing but scum to me now and you shouldn’t be talking about other clans using mains I can post the Audio of Sam screaming everyone log on your mains when we fought fearless

13 minutes ago, Lonesome said:

Dude sick your clan can’t compete vs a small teams so you ddos there ranks and mass up to fight them, I have nothing but respect for you Will but your clans nothing but scum to me now and you shouldn’t be talking about other clans using mains I can post the Audio of Sam screaming everyone log on your mains when we fought fearless

is that so

15 minutes ago, Lonesome said:

hmu on discord fam, whenever LY's out they can get the fucking dick.

13 hours ago, Lonesome said:

You literally have 0 proof anyone ddosed you from ly and unable to give anyone a name please don’t quote me again u crybaby just go outside when u get hit off like I do or connect ur phone hotspot or stop going on other teamspeaks hmmmm

10 hours ago, Lord Ex said:

You literally have 0 proof anyone ddosed you from ly and unable to give anyone a name please don’t quote me again u crybaby just go outside when u get hit off like I do or connect ur phone hotspot or stop going on other teamspeaks hmmmm

0 proof? I get hit off right after I get banned from Ts after smoking you at revs, not at my house so my IP was only vulnerable to Legacy’s teamspeak but okay will cry more if you guys want to play a ddos game don’t forget who all your recruits like to pk with 

On 5/19/2019 at 12:34 PM, Lonesome said:

0 proof? I get hit off right after I get banned from Ts after smoking you at revs, not at my house so my IP was only vulnerable to Legacy’s teamspeak but okay will cry more if you guys want to play a ddos game don’t forget who all your recruits like to pk with 

I’m not ddosing nor do I care to sko is beyond irrelevant buddy and will remain that way

quote if mad