@Vengeance? @Legacy?

TBR

12 minutes ago, Sybren said:

Lmfao @TBR You're making yourself look stupid. Propaganda doesn't work in 2k19. I'll be the one to tell you: karma's a b*tch. The only ones making a big deal about us focussing any mains out their are the ones who rely on them :SaltShake:

07f7a8a8e48e6671cadf7ee7a05477d5.png

52db62e70d1536df45b23bff76ddb6dd-png.jpg d3de4d2e47370f190543c380ed7d4bd5-png.jpgd7bb67c988ea64372e679543505d7eaf.png 2019.05.18_21-39-43_1.png?width=698&heig

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

all these pures brainwashed af hes got teh dms right here 😂

6 minutes ago, TBR said:

@Sybrenwhat the fuck is that got to do with anything? A topic your rank wrote clearly stated you were going to help Legacy, then Legacy pull up with 60+ mains? I fail to see what you're trying to do.

0e21c26f44754786f67d32d3274151ba.png

and yes you're still a braindead moron.

3b87fb30325dc96c12b3e56e7b0a93d4.png

Guess he cant read @Sybren he must be one of those mains we kept smoking thats why hes so super :SaltShake::SaltShake::SaltShake::SaltShake::SaltShake::SaltShake::SaltShake:

18 minutes ago, TBR said:

@Sybrenwhat the fuck is that got to do with anything? A topic your rank wrote clearly stated you were going to help Legacy, then Legacy pull up with 60+ mains? I fail to see what you're trying to do.

dude shut the fuck up seriously, stop talking on SB and respond to my discord pm. Ur a dumb fuck anyway, we didnt help any1 we hit everyone

25 minutes ago, TBR said:

EVERYTHING!?

Do you have mental issues or are you too young to play OSRS? But no problem I'll help you out, for now... We were hitting ANY mains we saw, most likely even Legacy mains because who the fk knows which mains belongs to which pure???:gharoldhappy: :popcorn: 

5 hours ago, Sybren said:

Lmfao @TBR You're making yourself look stupid. Propaganda doesn't work in 2k19. I'll be the one to tell you: karma's a b*tch. The only ones making a big deal about us focussing any mains out their are the ones who rely on them :SaltShake:

07f7a8a8e48e6671cadf7ee7a05477d5.png

52db62e70d1536df45b23bff76ddb6dd-png.jpg d3de4d2e47370f190543c380ed7d4bd5-png.jpgd7bb67c988ea64372e679543505d7eaf.png 2019.05.18_21-39-43_1.png?width=698&heig

You NAMED CD in your topic calling us a main clan that shows clear bias before you even showed up to the event

You pretty much showed that legacy controls your leash lmao

4 hours ago, Sybren said:

EVERYTHING!?

Do you have mental issues or are you too young to play OSRS? But no problem I'll help you out, for now... We were hitting ANY mains we saw, most likely even Legacy mains because who the fk knows which mains belongs to which pure???:gharoldhappy: :popcorn: 

Are you this dumb? First off you can see what capes they're wearing you moron

Secondly,  you posted a topic mentioning CD and that you will be targeting us (which didn't work out btw)

7 hours ago, Brap said:

vengeance have been ass throughout their whole existence, I'm not surprised they can't tell the difference between mithril & rune, god bless.

Vengeance suddenly acting as white knights but used to hit Foe every weekend trip not long ago 🤣

2 hours ago, Pasco said:

Vengeance suddenly acting as white knights but used to hit Foe every weekend trip not long ago 🤣

You mean the clan that started piping up to us when we even showed up to kill mains? 

First we were Apex lapdogs

Then we were IR lapdogs

Now we are LY lapdogs

Make up your mind guys, whose lapdogs are we?

23 hours ago, wolffff said:

Who the fuck are you l0l

Someone many tiers above some no name mini-main retard lmfao dont ever @ me again

STRONG 15 MAN PULL god bless buddy
Decided to sound the horns and start our second trip of the day with a solid 15 man pull. 

1 hour ago, Brap said:

Someone many tiers above some no name mini-main retard lmfao dont ever @ me again

STRONG 15 MAN PULL god bless buddy
Decided to sound the horns and start our second trip of the day with a solid 15 man pull. 

On an unofficial trip and we still smoke every pure team witth 3x our ops u dumb fuck.

2 hours ago, wolffff said:

On an unofficial trip and we still smoke every pure team witth 3x our ops u dumb fuck.

oh wow accounts with defence outperform accounts with no defence! ur a fuckin pioneer for a 2019 clanner l00l

23 hours ago, Brap said:

oh wow accounts with defence outperform accounts with no defence! ur a fuckin pioneer for a 2019 clanner l00l

So what ur saying is 1 zerk/med equals 3 pures? Yikesss, nah i think it has to do with pures being shit quality overal

12 hours ago, wolffff said:

And weve won 3 vs legacy lost 1. Not sure what ur point is. Id love a multi spell vs sv but u wont cus ur a glorified open cc

"we still smoke every pure team witth 3x our ops u dumb fuck"

Ngl last time I fought veng in CWA we had a music bot calling and smoked them 3-0 in CWA (lmfao +7 opts)

Feel free to get a real official to PM me to set up a free smoke session up :)

On 5/23/2019 at 8:49 AM, A1v1 & Friends said:

"we still smoke every pure team witth 3x our ops u dumb fuck"

Ngl last time I fought veng in CWA we had a music bot calling and smoked them 3-0 in CWA (lmfao +7 opts)

Feel free to get a real official to PM me to set up a free smoke session up :)

A1v1 the last time u cwa’d Twin towers were still standing. But yea lets get 1 going.