120 Spartans End Fatality On Their Own Anniversary

Killa

These goofy niggas actually posted a topic LOO

You were running south while we were at GDZ just so you could spam that gay shit?

I thought y'all pulled 150? Or 170? Now it's 120? Y'all can't even keep track of your mains & lvl 3s lol. 24 strong Fatalian warriors wiped the floor with you. I had more pictures myself than your entire pathetic topic lmfao

10 minutes ago, Finest said:

You were running south while we were at GDZ just so you could spam that gay shit?

I thought y'all pulled 150?

124 strong Fatalian warriors wiped the floor clean with you. I had more pictures myself than your entire pathetic topic lmfao

First it was 111, now its 124? Which one is it dude? We know for a fact you had CD in your capes.

cce4fc5da4d3a821b3ba7a4e143a0d56-png.jpg

5 minutes ago, Pkown said:

First it was 111, now its 124? Which one is it dude? We know for a fact you had CD in your capes.

cce4fc5da4d3a821b3ba7a4e143a0d56-png.jpg

124 is a hell of a lot closer to 111 than 170 is to 120. Or 150 to 120. I know your brain probably hurts from that battering, so I'll show you what happened:

FwP0MCT.png

3 hours ago, Finest said:

I thought y'all pulled 150? Or 170? Now it's 120? Y'all can't even keep track of your mains & lvl 3s lol. 24 strong Fatalian warriors wiped the floor with you. I had more pictures myself than your entire pathetic topic lmfao

Why would we fight at gdz. Aint our birthday :D

4 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

YOU BROUGHT 60 PURES 50 MAINS AND 30 LVL 3S JUST TO GET SMOKED IN YOUR ONE AND ONLY FIGHT THE ENTIRE TRIP LMFAOOOOOOO

You’re not allowed to wear your own cape 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Finest said:

You ended first on your own anni 🤣🤣