Fatality 13 Year Anni F2P Trip Full Clearing 170 Legacy

Lee

54 minutes ago, Finest said:

yeah because it's our anniversary, so they're massing a lot of people... what's your point? l0l look our TS not a single CD guy

friendly reminded you pulled 170 yesterday & got cleared by a clan down 50. you pulled 66 today & got gwased & outplayed 6x.

your clan is terrible & so are you

Have you looked at the photo? Holy shit you don't know what you're talking about, jesus. Why are you so stupid and misinformed about everything? Think before you speak, ape. We pulled 120, you guys pulled 100. You had CD members join you trip under your cape and help you.

1 hour ago, Pkown said:

Have you looked at the photo? Holy shit you don't know what you're talking about, jesus. Why are you so stupid and misinformed about everything? Think before you speak, ape. We pulled 120, you guys pulled 100. You had CD members join you trip under your cape and help you.

we did not but do u homie. 

1 hour ago, Pkown said:

we had ~130 people on TS for both days. not a single person from CD

you literally had 5 clans & a main clan with you, why are you so stupid & misinformed about your own garbage clan? think before you speak, ape. we pulled 120 & consistently had 120 for both days. you pulled 170 yesterday, went to 130 in 15 minutes, then dropped to 38. today you had 66. 66 people from 170 in 1 day. your clan is BROKEN. 

7 minutes ago, Finest said:

we had ~130 people on TS for both days. not a single person from CD

you literally had 5 clans & a main clan with you, why are you so stupid & misinformed about your own garbage clan? think before you speak, ape. we pulled 120 & consistently had 120 for both days. you pulled 170 yesterday, went to 130 in 15 minutes, then dropped to 38. today you had 66. 66 people from 170 in 1 day. your clan is BROKEN. 

we pulled 85 today. we had 120 yesterday, while you had 100. cape counters are not always accurate, but teamspeak is.

4wmlxyr.png%26key=45d228fc29faaeb8beb092

when did 111 become 125-130? cd attending your f2p trip with fi capes.

3 minutes ago, Pkown said:

we pulled 85 today. we had 120 yesterday, while you had 100. cape counters are not always accurate, but teamspeak is.

4wmlxyr.png%26key=45d228fc29faaeb8beb092

when did 111 become 125-130? cd attending your f2p trip with fi capes.

when did 120 become 150? when did 120 become 170? your estimates are way more exaggerated than ours. you pulled 66 today. you lost yesterday & you lost today. nobody but your braindead members believes your terrible propaganda. i myself had more pictures than your entire trip topic.

Just now, Finest said:

when did 120 become 150? when did 120 become 170? your estimates are way more exaggerated than ours. you pulled 66 today. you lost yesterday & you lost today. nobody but your braindead members believes your terrible propaganda. i myself had more pictures than your entire trip topic.

PlNVVF9.png

i hope you don't call on trips or have ever been a rank. you're too fucking stupid to understand much at all. 120 pures on sat, 85 on sun. keep inviting cd punks, retard.

1 minute ago, Pkown said:

PlNVVF9.png

i hope you don't call on trips or have ever been a rank. you're too fucking stupid to understand much at all. 120 pures on sat, 85 on sun. keep inviting cd punks, retard.

I fail to see the correlation of you bringing up my introduction from Fatality forums, stay obsessed & stay shit quality lol

keep inviting 5 clans & a main clan, keep recruiting lvl 50s, keep boosting your cape counter with lvl 3s lmfao

tgxetYI.png

FwP0MCT.png

AjuAPnU.png

0QKzqnP.png

de73b79d158c2a5ef8621f8df3e02bf4.png

f9CQ06l.png

44enujE.png

F2KAK9q.png

7 minutes ago, Finest said:

I fail to see the correlation of you bringing up my introduction from Fatality forums, stay obsessed & stay shit quality lol

keep inviting 5 clans & a main clan, keep recruiting lvl 50s, keep boosting your cape counter with lvl 3s lmfao

tgxetYI.png

FwP0MCT.png

AjuAPnU.png

0QKzqnP.png

de73b79d158c2a5ef8621f8df3e02bf4.png

f9CQ06l.png

44enujE.png

F2KAK9q.png

120 pures and smoked you retards before you had to call CD L000000000L. you guys also got gwased today like x2 by us.

zu4mpqT.png

keep thinking you actually accomplished something retard. remember that i am better than you.

120 pures and smoked you retards before you had to call CD L000000000L. you guys also got gwased today like x2 by us.

zu4mpqT.png

keep thinking you actually accomplished something retard. remember that i am better than you.

170 pures to 66 pures in 1 day my god you are BROKEN l0l outplayed & outsmarted by the superior clan Fatality 

i guess education is pretty poor in your neck of the woods. i'm sure there are some very educational and helpful videos on youtube about counting.

yeah because going from 170 to 66 in 1 day is pretty astonishing, I know you need some rehab after that spanking this weekend lol

prep us?

9 minutes ago, Finest said:

yeah because going from 170 to 66 in 1 day is pretty astonishing, I know you need some rehab after that spanking this weekend lol

prep us?

you still can't count. DM me on discord sometime and i'll teach you xoxox.

if it was up to me, i would prep u guys, cause you guys ain't good.

3 minutes ago, Pkown said:

you still can't count. DM me on discord sometime and i'll teach you xoxox.

if it was up to me, i would prep u guys, cause you guys ain't good.

your clan refuses to prep us & you guys refuse to fight us in the wildy without calling 5 other clans & a main clan, you lost even with all the help.

Finest#3727 if you would like some clanning experience & to leak

xoxoxo

30 minutes ago, Finest said:

your clan refuses to prep us & you guys refuse to fight us in the wildy without calling 5 other clans & a main clan, you lost even with all the help.

Finest#3727 if you would like some clanning experience & to leak

xoxoxo

i've been clanning while you were flunking grade 1 math. i'm better than you, so accept it.

2 hours ago, Pkown said:

congrats on pulling more than 50 for the first time in 5 months.

Why don't you stop posting on our threads and work on improving as individuals and as a clan. Maybe then your ranks won't have to make losing topics and refuse to prep us.