Legacy P2P Sunday | Smoking The Pure Scene

Obs

10 minutes ago, Yaz said:

How did we make them so mad lmfao

No one in FI is mad lol we had a great weekend . The majority of unrelated community members see this topic for what it is, so why don't you stop lying to yourselves and own up to what needs to be done to improve as a clan. 

1 hour ago, Rhet said:

No one in FI is mad lol we had a great weekend . The majority of unrelated community members see this topic for what it is, so why don't you stop lying to yourselves and own up to what needs to be done to improve as a clan. 

Write me another essay LOL

2 hours ago, Rhet said:

If there's one thing this clan needs to learn (and lets face it - there's a lot to choose from) it's how to take a loss.

How else do you ever expect to learn and grow from the experience?

LMAOO that's a aftermath topic as far as i know. Ty for +1 post btw

2 hours ago, Rhet said:

didn't you go inactive for 2 months because the eop kids got ranked lol???

9 hours ago, Killa said:

Write me another essay LOL

Sure since two sentences is an essay to you that won't be a problem. You can keep joking instead of doing what I said, but it will be at your own expense. You're still too scared to prep us. That alone speaks volumes about your level of confidence and quality.

1 hour ago, Rhet said:

Sure since two sentences is an essay to you that won't be a problem. You can keep joking instead of doing what I said, but it will be at your own expense. You're still too scared to prep us. That alone speaks volumes about your level of confidence and quality.

Type some more for me bro 💉