Biggest Joke of 2019

2 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

But you commented on in you ling ling

Go record yourself jumping on some more beds and post it to youtube LOL

Record myself jumping on beds? Weird fetish bruv

8 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Pretty sure we recruited you from edge and you got bullied out then joined envy just to get closed by Cd 

I can understand why you're salty little guy

I defiantly have never been in CD or EV but I do recall closing you in UB if that counts for anything? 🤷‍♀️ 

11 hours ago, A1v1 said:

We reopened with the intentions of being a pure clan. Legacy decided to bring mains so we decided to counter, as they are not allowed to use mains in our scene. There has only been one occasion where we used mains against another clan and that was FS, as that kind of escalated to mains on both sides. 

Not claiming we haven't used mains before, but that's not what we are aiming to do this time around. And you cannot sit on a high horse and say ur clan doesn't use mains, cause they 100% do. 

When I was in UB, CD did nothing but fight with mass amounts of mains. If you can find me a video of UB using mains I urge you to, but I guarantee I can find you a TON of CD using mains against just about every clan. 

4 hours ago, H I T T A said:

When I was in UB, CD did nothing but fight with mass amounts of mains. If you can find me a video of UB using mains I urge you to, but I guarantee I can find you a TON of CD using mains against just about every clan. 

If you think UB didn't bring mains then you are just delusional.  You used mains against us, and we used mains against you.

Just because we are better than using mains than most clan, dosen't excuse the fact that you brought mains. 

By all means show me pictures of CD using mains against clans thats not legacy/FS within the time of our reopening. I doubt you will find many if any.