it comes to no suprise

Yaz

It comes to no surprise that legacy officials are really upset right now. I mean they’re all having PTSD from previous years when CD broke each and every one of them in their previous clans. This is literally their last attempt to hurt CD, but little do they know we’re into EVERYTHING and we’re always reading EVERYTHING. No turning back now. 

I love coming out to war with you guys, but when it's costing me all my supplies and money, and we can't even stay to do round 3 when they have 12 people left, and we have 26, it's ridiculous to me... It's fun and all, but damn, I'm just gonna' focus on getting a 50m+ bank like all of you before I get demoralized anymore from using all my supplies. I HEAR the calls to log out and ignore round 3, but wtf, when I'm scouting, and seeing nobody else on but 12 mother fuckers, just listen to the damn calls and stay instead of logging out. We can win a war and save supplies... I'm not here to flame other clans, sorry if that's y'alls goal or agenda.... It's fucking Monday, and I get going up to war on Fridays as i've made it out as much as possible... But damn, us poorer pkers can't afford to make the numbers big in this cc if we don't have the bank to spend 500k on wizard boots, or 5m on staff of light... Fuck this shit, i'm trying to build a bank before just flaming/ragging kids to boost my ego.... Y'all have fun. I'll see y'all rarely from now on...

P.S.: Thanks for the few minis, but i'm still going negative just trying to support the clan instead of enjoying a game I learned to love in 2001.... Games are for fun, not stress.

• 1 month later...