LEGACY MIDWEEK SMOKE FORCING CD TO END/ NO PKING FOR CD

Pkeru

6 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

Wasn't in the clan but now that I am, I'll gladly put a few leaks in there and destroy you. Dont motivate me

Yeah I heard you were bullied out if FOE, awkward... 

Control already pmed my alt 5m to leak, must be a real threat to LY if you offer to pay GP for leaks... imagine...

But thanks for the free GP 😘

40 minutes ago, Satans said:

Hahahahahaha you actual beta loser got bullied from foe 

Already into slaving and making topics l000000000000000l #prayers4yourIRL

Lmao I retired from foe and then left. You go Mia thinking you have a life. You cant even speak English 

1 hour ago, KamigoyeX said:

Yeah I heard you were bullied out if FOE, awkward... 

Control already pmed my alt 5m to leak, must be a real threat to LY if you offer to pay GP for leaks... imagine...

But thanks for the free GP 😘

You just got your team killed l000l you're getting focus now. And I left foe retard. Looks like your brainwashed by sb kyp

13 minutes ago, Pkeru said:

You just got your team killed l000l you're getting focus now. And I left foe retard. Looks like your brainwashed by sb kyp

Y so mad that you got bullied out? Imagine thinking you have any type of pull, your an irrelevant topic-creator bitch.

#Yoinked

2 hours ago, KamigoyeX said:

Y so mad that you got bullied out? Imagine thinking you have any type of pull, your an irrelevant topic-creator bitch.

#Yoinked

lmao nobody is mad, you sound mad that you got cleared x3 and ran from a return fight. clearly your rev team quality shows that you can't even trust your own members to return from a return fight. you're drive-by hits won't save you now. you'll see. 

5 hours ago, Pkeru said:

lmao nobody is mad, you sound mad that you got cleared x3 and ran from a return fight. clearly your rev team quality shows that you can't even trust your own members to return from a return fight. you're drive-by hits won't save you now. you'll see. 

You're mad AF, I can tell you're smashing your keyboard for your replies but hey, what else is Legacy's lapdog to do? Run back along to Sam now I'm sure his dick is getting dry.

You guys returned, we made you all run North so we teled out, not my problem your members take over 40 secs to gear and return. #LegacyQuality