ONSLAUGHT P2P PREP

FLOWER

Would any one like to prep onslaught Tuesday 7pm est on the 4th of June or any future Tuesdays I've been asking clans and alot are busy and some just ignore me or speak to us like shit. And don't bother with the funny comments like who are onslaught blah blah are they a rev team I've been asking in sb discord and no one answered me. Or just straight up ignored me.

2 hours ago, 'Jamie said:

Not sure why people are just treating you like a rev team, not many people prep 7pm est, most clans aren't est based which causes problems for clans prepping you guys

Like we are gmt and my.self but our biggest pull would be at that time we worked it out and stuff. And clans just say we revs but Idk why

17 minutes ago, POWER FLOWER said:

Lol stay disorganised.

Lmfao, are u stupid or retard listening some bp rev pker over Northern leader?

Prep us anyday and get perfected, just dont cancel after scheduled start time!

U wasted our time for 1-2hours and u will pay it back and be sure that our time aint cheap ;)

56 minutes ago, NiK0 said:

U wasted our time for 1-2hours and u will pay it back and be sure that our time aint cheap ;)

Remember this is runescape.com

1 hour ago, NiK0 said:

I've asked for another event and got told no and onslaught are never allowed to have events with northen ever again so again a lack off disorganization in northern u guys really need to grow up.

3 hours ago, POWER FLOWER said:

I've asked for another event and got told no and onslaught are never allowed to have events with northen ever again so again a lack off disorganization in northern u guys really need to grow up.

I told you that you can't give us a proper challenge in clanwars which is why we have no interest in having a boring mini vs your clan. Remember last time we let u have a +2 and still you couldn't make a single round close vs us.

And also I'm not interested in wasting anymore time setting wildy events with you since you decided to not show up to this one.

1 hour ago, Asap said:

I told you that you can't give us a proper challenge in clanwars which is why we have no interest in having a boring mini vs your clan. Remember last time we let u have a +2 and still you couldn't make a single round close vs us.

And also I'm not interested in wasting anymore time setting wildy events with you since you decided to not show up to this one.

So sorry for being a new clan and practicing and that were not as good as you lot. Get your head out of your ass you stuck up prick and get over it. This is just a game but you can tell you guys take it serious 

3 hours ago, POWER FLOWER said:

So sorry for being a new clan and practicing and that were not as good as you lot. Get your head out of your ass you stuck up prick and get over it. This is just a game but you can tell you guys take it serious 

no need to be sorry man. It's good that there are less serious clans like u for people that don't wanna put in effort to get good at the game. gl finding a prep btw : )

12 hours ago, POWER FLOWER said:

Like we are gmt and my.self but our biggest pull would be at that time we worked it out and stuff. And clans just say we revs but Idk why

Probably because you're a p2p only clan and don't participate in events besides the occasional p2p trip, mini and revs? Idk the exact reason but you guys should think about doing f2p too with the other lil guy clans like you as it will not only give more action for everyone on Saturday, but it can also give you more options to get preps from clans that's not really keen on p2p.

Just my two cents.