Chaos Sunday Slaughter Ft. Op,Ob,O,R

Drip red

Honestly your making up brown sticky stuff, find proof mate. Every clan already knows how half your clan was 80s

what the dam video broccoli . every time ur clan loses something u start crying about some bull brown sticky stuff to say thats why u lost get over it u lost.

Im telling u bro, what's wrong with a scout, ur just mad cus ur clan got exposed. 8 kids with 40def? Lmao that's one picture of a scout sniping ur high lvl 80s mate. Half ur pull consisted of 80+.

you got rekt today m8 nice mains tho. all that picture shows me is that you did have mains today thanks

Your vid shows me u had 20 def kids the whole trip. U guys literally exposed yourselfs. Just admit it, without your 80s, you're brown sticky stuff.

whe the fuck did i said we didnt have kids in mith??? r u broccolied am talking about ur mains tomato.

half our kids are in mith?????????

i can name all the "kids" in mith.

Me

Swaga

Codi

Cassidy

Omg..... 4 out of 28.... and that was our 80s unit. and cassidy was in monk robes the whole time. ME and codi wore mith bc personally IDFC and my lpc account was being quested. 4 ppl dont make you win. but thanks again for the bumps.

4654bfeb82479ae82380c526c3344ed2.png

We had one person who was 20 def and he was in monk robes until we saw Olympus's mains and almost every clan in mith if you look above theres someone in mith,

Howe, thats ZU, a mpc clan. and Olympus is very strict in 1-5defence mate.

half our kids are in mith?????????

i can name all the "kids" in mith.

Me

Swaga

Codi

Cassidy

Omg..... 4 out of 28.... and that was our 80s unit. and cassidy was in monk robes the whole time. ME and codi wore mith bc personally IDFC and my lpc account was being quested. 4 ppl dont make you win. but thanks again for the bumps.

atleast wear 1 defence when you're 20 defence, you're ruining the lpc scene

oh so I guess you guys have an excuse, 'leadership problems'.

if you would of chosen the correct leadership the first time you wouldn't have any problems, but thats on you mate.

TL;DR of this video, you crashed all of our fights because you couldn't 1v1 us with your 20 pull lol.

still getting shat on.

Ur honestly embarrassing omega an how can u say if u pick right leadership when glob mob leaked his forums acc to Allen and deleted a bunch of brown sticky stuff?

Howe, thats ZU, a mpc clan. and Olympus is very strict in 1-5defence mate.

atleast wear 1 defence when you're 20 defence, you're ruining the lpc scene

i wouldnt of got involved untill you said chaos is ruining the lpc scene

if it wasn't for clans going back the 75cb cap then allowing 80s. we wouldn't of either, im not gonna sit there and lit other clans bring 80s and were not allowed?

get off the topic bro

i wouldnt of got involved untill you said chaos is ruining the lpc scene

if it wasn't for clans going back the 75cb cap then allowing 80s. we wouldn't of either, im not gonna sit there and lit other clans bring 80s and were not allowed?

get off the topic bro

Well, 20 defence is just too much, no one brings mithril maybe a clan like Trauma brings 20 defence people, but they let them bring monk robes.

The only thing I told you is don't wear mithril. We as Olympus weren't allowing 75/80s either until the very very last clan. 

if you would like, I'll give you the picture of us at ss with all of our ops + combats. I havent been on my HPC account in over a month, and when I did it was 78 combat.

excuses wont help you nor your clan, /query Braden for a prep! ^_^

How about you prep us instead.

ill make you a deal. 

when all of you clans follow my simple 5 rules ill follow your no mith rule.

1. Stop ddosing (wont happen)

2. Stop crashing (wont happen)

3. Stop bringing mains (wont happen)

4. Stop putting propaganda in your topics (wont happen)

5. Stop mass recruiting with auto typers (And again WONT HAPPEN)

* Bc mith doesnt ruin the community them 5 things stated above ruin the community. but thanks for blaming my mith on why the scene sucks dick

ill make you a deal. 

when all of you clans follow my simple 5 rules ill follow your no mith rule.

1. Stop ddosing (wont happen)

2. Stop crashing (wont happen)

3. Stop bringing mains (wont happen)

4. Stop putting propaganda in your topics (wont happen)

5. Stop mass recruiting with auto typers (And again WONT HAPPEN)

* Bc mith doesnt ruin the community them 5 things stated above ruin the community. but thanks for blaming my mith on why the scene sucks dick

So you think it's acceptable to bring mith when majority of clans follow the no mith rule?

What's worrying is that you also crash fights and whenever we ask for 1v1s it usually ends up with you ignoring us or trying to get a 2v1 going (and failing).

I guess after that prep you got scared :\

So you think it's acceptable to bring mith when majority of clans follow the no mith rule?

What's worrying is that you also crash fights and whenever we ask for 1v1s it usually ends up with you ignoring us or trying to get a 2v1 going (and failing).

I guess after that prep you got scared :\

lol ultama pls. we dicked you, simple xo

Well, 20 defence is just too much, no one brings mithril maybe a clan like Trauma brings 20 defence people, but they let them bring monk robes.

The only thing I told you is don't wear mithril. We as Olympus weren't allowing 75/80s either until the very very last clan. 

You guys seem like you're loosing sleep over my mithril, Mission Accomplished 

7BUpxYX.gif