Promotion - Kye & retirement

puppyslush

9i97GP8.png&key=294b7090d30e5ede75ba2f3c

Retirement

I regret to announce that owing to IRL obligations, the following ranks have stepped down:

@Kim

@IMK

They each have contributed greatly to the site and they will be sorely missed.

Promotions

@Kye- As our de facto community events manager, his ability with organizing successful main and pure tournaments in the past has helped him earn this rank. I hope we can continue to benefit from his continued contributions

-----------

Future Plans

In the next coming weeks, I will be doing an overhaul of the old site systems and revamping the memberlist system. Do expect the return of WCOTM and COTM as I will be finishing the proper ELO table system that I haven't got around to completing in the past few months due to IRL work.

unknown.png

Eventually, I will be integrating this site strongly with Sharkbrew's twitter page & our discord server to create a unified PvP platform, so stay tuned as there are big announcements coming soon in the near future.

Talented Individuals

If you are an individual who is extremely proficient at NH/Singles/BH pking, can spare 30 mins to an hour daily, and can play well in a team, please kindly drop me a private message on forums or on discord.  We are looking for Pkers with varied backgrounds to help formulate and contribute to our upcoming PvP system. The one of the main goal of this system is to help alleviate many of the problems that plague the scene.

While I can't say much as the details are still in the woodwork, your invaluable contributions will help shape the system and ultimately help the community you are so invested in.

P.s. Do update your clan page and contribute to our newly re-released wiki https://www.sharkbrew.com/wiki/Main_Page

Honestly there have been a lot of issues with previous tournaments, so I don't want anyone to think they have been ignored. The important thing is we learn from them. The recent underdogs tournament seemed to go extremely well, hopefully we can build upon it as we create a more standardised format for our tournaments.

8 minutes ago, Kye said:

Honestly there have been a lot of issues with previous tournaments, so I don't want anyone to think they have been ignored. The important thing is we learn from them. The recent underdogs tournament seemed to go extremely well, hopefully we can build upon it as we create a more standardised format for our tournaments.

10v10 tourney hurry up thx