Spoontech

cwa 🔥 [VENGEANCE] vs Cutthroat (1-2) Multispells CWA

Topic created by Trae/Chin Unit

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Last week we asked Cutthroat for a 55 Def cap multi CWA prep. Respect to Cutthroat for accepting in something main clans don't usually do. The mighty Vikings prepared all week sharpening their blades waiting for the Great War, as we knew this fight would get a lot of attention.

After a rough R1 we managed to keep our focus and nearly took the win in R2. We smelled blood for R3 and took the W that round home. Round 2 and 3 were definately some of the most competative rounds we've had so far.

All 3 rounds were pretty fair to each other (but for some CC leaves but fuck crying about that innit), and I hope we can scedule more fights like this vs any main clan!

"Proud of all my vikings you tanked your asses off and dpsed like champs good shit my brothers......" - Trae

Round 1:

Vengeance: 23

Cutthroat: 50

Round 2:

Vengeance: 47

Cutthroat: 50

Round 3:

Vengeance: 50

Cutthroat: 48

Videos:

Jontuu POV all rounds:

Trae POV R3:

Think r2 outcome would have looked different if some of the CT members didn't pull their ethernet cable out of their pc mid-tank

None the less, respect the clean action - good fight.

44 minutes ago, Origen said:

Think r2 outcome would have looked different if some of the CT members didn't pull their ethernet cable out of their pc mid-tank

None the less, respect the clean action - good fight.

l0l

Ngl I don't really miss cwa, but wish more clans were willing to do these type of fights in cwa back in the day. The 55 def meta of rune crossbow and tent whip was so stale and boring imo.

Grats on the round btw. 

13 minutes ago, IMK said:

Ngl I don't really miss cwa, but wish more clans were willing to do these type of fights in cwa back in the day. The 55 def meta of rune crossbow and tent whip was so stale and boring imo.

Grats on the round btw. 

Agreed, it's a shame CWA is dead in the main scene, although mad respect to CT for still doing it. Hope to see more clans attempting to do this style of CWA. Single spells is pretty much afk boltswording/afk pilefreezing, and multispells feels way more intense because of the constant moving around and a totally different style of piling. 

Both have its charms, but multispells has definately gotten the grip on me (and Veng as a whole). It might be because its new and fresh, but I feel like the totally different playstyle is way more attractive as well.

2 hours ago, Kye said:

Looked fun! Would love to set something up if you're interested in some lower op stuff

You know where to find me #Sloths