What's next for legacy now that the alliance is broken?

Viikings

Cd was never a threat, just a bunch of kids that threatened to ddos and doxx people's mothers and had to bring mains to every trip to boost their cape counter.  Not to mentioned they went from pulling 140 a few weeks ago to only 25 to both f2p and p2p trips, and with Ly constantly bullying them, I haven't seen a Cd aftermath topic in a LONG time.  Don't forget, this is the clan that has closed over 10 times in their history and tried to hype up their dying clan off another clan's anniversary (Fi).

Now for Fi, it looks like they've started pulling decently again so it will be interesting to see clean fights between Fi and Ly with Cd main clan out of the picture.  That is unless Foe decides to focus Fi, which gives Ly free reign to do whatever they want to the other lower pulling clans.

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Good attempt at trying to run away from daddy CD but we don't off LOL hope you kids are in it for the long run don't break too soon

go recruit at sand crabs your clan only pulled 25 on both saturday and sunday lol!!

4 hours ago, Fishsticks said:

Cd was never a threat, just a bunch of kids that threatened to ddos and doxx people's mothers and had to bring mains to every trip to boost their cape counter.  Not to mentioned they went from pulling 140 a few weeks ago to only 25 to both f2p and p2p trips, and with Ly constantly bullying them, I haven't seen a Cd aftermath topic in a LONG time.  Don't forget, this is the clan that has closed over 10 times in their history and tried to hype up their dying clan off another clan's anniversary (Fi).

Now for Fi, it looks like they've started pulling decently again so it will be interesting to see clean fights between Fi and Ly with Cd main clan out of the picture.  That is unless Foe decides to focus Fi, which gives Ly free reign to do whatever they want to the other lower pulling clans.

correction, just Scott and Don things man, SV things never go away lol

Cd broken

Fi distanced themselves from CD after seeing the cancer CD was and how badly they were getting destroyed which was probably the smart move so yeah we broke the alliance in those terms

I dont think we really broke Fi per say, and im sure well have an underlying rivalry with them, but with Foe ir fi and ly all pulling 60+ well be happy to fight whoever and get back to having clean action

Funny story, TBR was the one who started the LY FI beef only to leave Ly , reopen CD and get slumped to 25 man pulls.

As much as i flame Fi they are a pure clan, with a respectbale history which is 20x what i can say for CD

If Fi and Ly go back to being extremely fierce rivals i know itll be waaay cleaner than the rivalry with CD and will be good for the scene

My only advice for FI is to not allow CD to come in their capes on mains and whatever else after CD closes.

Tldr

Cd broken

Alliance severed

Gl fi foe ir

6 hours ago, Yak said:

Pretty sure after Fatalitys Anniversary you guys stopped trying to fight us entirely and focused on the issue with Mains v Mains and CD, Not sure where this delusion of "broken alliance" comes from.

Pretty true

We had to stomp on a little insect but its dead now

21 hours ago, Yak said:

Pretty sure after Fatalitys Anniversary you guys stopped trying to fight us entirely and focused on the issue with Mains v Mains and CD, Not sure where this delusion of "broken alliance" comes from.

Lmfao tyen openly teamed with the clan he swore to destroy with UB in 2017 big fucking yikes

@Tyendinagasuch a hypocrite