Legacy’s highest pull yet on midweeks is 60

Viikings

1 hour ago, A1v1 & Friends said:

tbh i would be impressed if you didn't invite every single rev team/w308/w318/w325 kid to ur trips lol..

btw ur leaders eat their own shit l0l

cd is dead lmfao imagine pulling 12 to an event!! Ly wins again!!

I have to say, even though this clan gives me some cp vibes (which to be honest would of been better to just reopen them but whatever) I'm kinda impressed you managed to do something no other new clan could do in this era and that's open up right into the big boys league and hold your own and cement yourselves as one of the top clans potentially. 

Granted you can chalk it up to right place, right time but so far you're doing a good job and I have to credit you on finally doing something most clans these days struggle to do. 

1 hour ago, Nos said:

I have to say, even though this clan gives me some cp vibes (which to be honest would of been better to just reopen them but whatever) I'm kinda impressed you managed to do something no other new clan could do in this era and that's open up right into the big boys league and hold your own and cement yourselves as one of the top clans potentially. 

Granted you can chalk it up to right place, right time but so far you're doing a good job and I have to credit you on finally doing something most clans these days struggle to do. 

Ty bro