How many mains were on today?

puppyslush

There's only 3 clans who don't bring mains in the wilderness right now and probably won't ever IMHO. last week they weren't this bad, I guess people think that anniversaries mean they can bring more mains than usual or something IDK runescape is weird 

Unfortunatly there was alot of mains yesterday at IRs anni. They got camped by rot mains themselfs and looked like Sup had a good main unit on aswell. 

3 hours ago, Break said:

There's only 3 clans who don't bring mains in the wilderness right now and probably won't ever IMHO. last week they weren't this bad, I guess people think that anniversaries mean they can bring more mains than usual or something IDK runescape is weird 

Completely agree with this 💯

8 hours ago, Break said:

24 minutes ago, Niblet said:

ir sup ly cd all had mains IMO - rage / apex / fi MAIN FREE~ idk about foe

yea youre probs right about that. and foe were main free aswell they pulled like 100 so there would be no point bringing any mains for them. 

14 hours ago, Break said:

this