Most Awkward "Speech" in History ft. IR Leader

FOE PURP

First off it's pretty hilarious how throughout this piss poor speech this pussy refused to mention or hint anything about FOE because he knows exactly what would happen.

I can only imagine this freak of nature pacing around his room back and forth shaking before reciting his runescape poem to his clan.

In the future if you are going to try and hype up your clan before a "big" trip, it might help if you don't stutter throughout the entire thing!

Don't choke tomorrow you fucking pussy.

Holy fuck I have never EVER heard a more awkward person than this LOL. 

😂

1 hour ago, Killer Kamal said:

Lmfao is Fo competing with IR now , leaking public teamspeak recordings.

How deep have they sunk.

Thats a pretty funny commment coming from an apex member btw l00l. You of all should know not to pipe up when you barely pull 40 members to trips, got members introing to FOE and keep loosing minis/preps lmao.. pipe down please 

17 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Respect to ir, went 1v4? On their last trip RIP. Lets be real ROT SUP and Fo were needed to

close them. 

you're completely delusional if you think it was IR by themselves the whole time. not surprised coming from a kid in Apex.

Imagine the clan paying 1B for off Instead of Paying another main clan 1B to help Bully Rot into Off flaming another clan the kid put his time and effort into the clan he’s sad to see it go, he’s moving on in life, but yeah I guess he’s the loser