Legacy - The Garbage of the pure community

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

bro  mini  / prep me lmao if ur complaining about mains why u shook to step in clan wars l0l  i see ur sig ur winner of a main tourny come step in portal or are u too pussy?

Wouldn’t be surprised if you brought mains in cwa aswell. I killed every clan you listed, your whole clanning career is you consistently losing/dieing to me lmao

Just now, Viikings said:

Oh man the anger is real 😂😂😂

Funny how the same ppl complaining about CD mains when they brought mains back in the day, have no problem with legacy bringing mains when they literally have to depend on them. 

You guys are following beta sam in a beta clan lmao.

1 minute ago, hittin pmg said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if you brought mains in cwa aswell. I killed every clan you listed, your whole clanning career is you consistently losing/dieing to me lmao

im 11-0 vs u in clan wars l00000000000000000000000l

Just now, hittin pmg said:

None of your officials have a back bone, I doubt you will still be alive after the summer 

keep saying that my clan opened for 13 years without closure lmao u closed 20 times changing scenes from main to mpc to xlpc to hpc l00000000l dogshi

Just now, Blue said:

keep saying that my clan opened for 13 years without closure lmao u closed 20 times changing scenes from main to mpc to xlpc to hpc l00000000l dogshi

Was number one in every scene before closure. Something Olympus and Aao never achieved. It’s cute you’ve all merged together to try and do something this time around but let’s be honest. Your garbage. 20 mains won’t say you.

1 minute ago, TBR said:

Was number one in every scene before closure. Something Olympus and Aao never achieved. It’s cute you’ve all merged together to try and do something this time around but let’s be honest. Your garbage. 20 mains won’t say you.

i was never in OP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WTF U SMOKING  CP smoked u to mpc and u closed keep trying kid 

i closed u with aao/ub/cp  quote me if true lmao bc all i remember was cd closing after getting in rivalry with all of those clans l0000l

5 minutes ago, A1v1 & Friends said:

Funny how the same ppl complaining about CD mains when they brought mains back in the day, have no problem with legacy bringing mains when they literally have to depend on them. 

You guys are following beta sam in a beta clan lmao.

nah man i like mains

1 minute ago, A1v1 & Friends said:

Cp was a main community that went out for 1 hour on weekends and then ended.

"chain is law" cc 3-126 cb!!!

prep / mini me why u so shook lol dont u want ur 'clean' fight?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

i was never in OP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WTF U SMOKING  CP smoked u to mpc and u closed keep trying kid 

i closed u with aao/ub/cp  quote me if true lmao bc all i remember was cd closing after getting in rivalry with all of those clans l0000l

You’re a deluded reject. None of those clans were ever good. Cp needed the mains just like legacy does. Garbage as fuck. Quote me if main clan.

1 minute ago, TBR said:

You’re a deluded reject. None of those clans were ever good. Cp needed the mains just like legacy does. Garbage as fuck. Quote me if main clan.

refer to my sigs lmao f2p champs wuu2 !seen cd at tournys l0000l quote me if true 

5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Blue said:

i closed u with aao/ub/cp 

You mean the clan that sat at mossies for 2hrs every weekend with 40 people(20 mains) and being the first clan to train 39 def because you couldn’t compete with actual pure clans? Yeah if you thought they were any good then you really are as deluded as I think you are.

3 minutes ago, hittin pmg said:

You mean the clan that sat at mossies for 2hrs every weekend with 40 people(20 mains) and being the first clan to train 39 def because you couldn’t compete with actual pure clans? Yeah if you thought they were any good then you really are as deluded as I think you are.

l0l thats how i know ur newfag first it was fi that introduced 30 def then tlp was first to get 39 def get ur fucking facts straight u newfag l00000000l lemme guess u started clanning when sv was a xlpc l000l kiss my mini / prep sigs btw

5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg5QxWDfQ.jpg

3d558c83c5a199e1fae4792b97ffaf37.png3d558c83c5a199e1fae4792b97ffaf37.png3d558c83c5a199e1fae4792b97ffaf37.png

52 minutes ago, Blue said:

l0l thats how i know ur newfag first it was fi that introduced 30 def then tlp was first to get 39 def get ur fucking facts straight u newfag l00000000l lemme guess u started clanning when sv was a xlpc l000l kiss my mini / prep sigs btw

3d558c83c5a199e1fae4792b97ffaf37.png3d558c83c5a199e1fae4792b97ffaf37.png3d558c83c5a199e1fae4792b97ffaf37.png

cp was dogshit lmao

you had invites/multiclanners to all of those preps and you were all maxed 39 def, which most ppl at the time were not.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Cp were the envy of the pure scene and known as a mossies clan lmao the most mediocre clan ever

32 minutes ago, A1v1 & Friends said:

Might be because cp sam tells u dogs not to comment on it lol, and u just spam ur own weekend topic. 

LMAOOOOOOO are you implying that you got inactive ppl and need us to boost up the replies? 😂😂😂