40 Rage Vs Critical Damage | F2P Prep [3-0]

Spiral

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

hey atleast CD is in clan wars, getting those rounds in. 

Good shit , gz both

bro ur fat ass is on the couch getting doritos in fucking pothead degenerate fuck i bet u dont even workout bro wtf are u doing with ur life u better pipe the fuck down or put down the fucking pipe holy shit bro get ur sweaty ass off the couch walk past the fridge for once and do 1 pull-up bro, 1 fucking pull up bro i dont mean pull open a bag of doritos i mean actually use ur fucking "muscles" for once holy shit man ur a dissapointment what the actual fucking fucking fuck fuck are you fucking fuck fack focking know your place bro what the actual fucking fack are you fucking fackigng focking doing bro

11 hours ago, Lionel said:

bro ur fat ass is on the couch getting doritos in fucking pothead degenerate fuck i bet u dont even workout bro wtf are u doing with ur life u better pipe the fuck down or put down the fucking pipe holy shit bro get ur sweaty ass off the couch walk past the fridge for once and do 1 pull-up bro, 1 fucking pull up bro i dont mean pull open a bag of doritos i mean actually use ur fucking "muscles" for once holy shit man ur a dissapointment what the actual fucking fucking fuck fuck are you fucking fuck fack focking know your place bro what the actual fucking fack are you fucking fackigng focking doing bro

zuig me 

9 hours ago, J-Blazer said:

Whatever clan Spiral is in, one thing is for sure.

He will be a slave rank

? who wastes time on runescape being a slave rank. People either try to better the clan they are in by doing helpful stuff or dont and are useless and should be a member

• 3 weeks later...