Noxious vs. Outbreak - 20v20 First To 50 CW Event (2-0 Rounds)

Erase

ajnvf6P.gif

40-60 CB F2P Pure Account? Join Noxious xLPC Clan Today!

Clan Chat: Noxious Pub | Discord: https://discord.gg/NZXmvZ4 | Clan Cape: Team-48

7YyMSv5.png

ifhgMJD.png

After today's Sunday trip, Outbreak approached us to setup a 20v20 CW Event. We glady accepted and were victorious in both First To 50 Rounds.

Round One (Win):

NOXI / OB Ending Score: 50 / 37

Round Two (Win):

NOXI / OB Ending Score: 50/46

5oGGrwH.png

Pov #1:

Pov #2

52 minutes ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

easy as fuck, these outbreak kids are doo doo 

Speak for yourself, how'd you even let it come that close?? I see 4 Vendetta members carrying your sorry ass and nothing else, Gz outbreak.

1 hour ago, Ramie said:

misleading title that, should be Noxious+Vendetta vs Outbreak

Next time you wanna bring 5-7 invites with 65 accounts i'd sit them or tell them to train up. The fact that i had to reach out to 3 of my boys in a diff clan thats cap is 65 just to match your shitty ass invites is sad 🤡

2 hours ago, Waz said:

Says the one with like 5 invites from envy/imt trying to compete LOOOL

Hold this L retard

invites from ev/imt? use ur fucking brain lol both of those clans closed ages ago, a few of the members simply joined us they was not invited they joined l0l

44 minutes ago, Ramie said:

invites from ev/imt? use ur fucking brain lol both of those clans closed ages ago, a few of the members simply joined us they was not invited they joined l0l

Just incase you forgot yesterday's TS attendance, here you go buddy, 5 invites at the bottom in your channel including ev/imt kids lmfao

ofte1sv.jpg

14 hours ago, Waz said:

Just incase you forgot yesterday's TS attendance, here you go buddy, 5 invites at the bottom in your channel including ev/imt kids lmfao

ofte1sv.jpg

13prayy is a new recruit that only joined ts that day, the rest are all members that arn't very active so they declined the member rank out of respect so yea nice try, please keep going though i have my popcorn ready