Legacy Leech leaks Cd Zeke irl?!? #DramaAlert

Viking

What is up.... DramaAlert Nation.... I'm your host.... Fat Scott.... Letsssss get rightttttt..... into the news!

Legacy Leech, formerly Outrage Leech, formerly EoP Leech, formerly Panic Leech, formerly Cp Leech, has reportedly leaked Zeke's irl picture!!! 

The picture in question??

b173c769d0b75575204d9589864d797c.png

aka the youtuber known as Deji aka ComedyShortsGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/ComedyShortsGamer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeke reacts by threatening Legacy with doxxing

5e65df78fc6378f08f0da97df350684d.png

Meanwhile, Jobless Discord Warrior Pabz took matters into his own hands by releasing Cp Sam's irl

2aytxae.png

QwWoYd9.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will [Leet Tactics] Sam boot his bestfriend EoP Leech?  Will Cd ever win a prep? Will clan-hopper Jamz continue hiding from Foe Danny? Will Scott finally get a gym membership?  Stay tuned for the next installment of... #DramaAlert

3 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

Oh no! Are you upset that your clan allies are doxxers?

I'm simply stating that this wasn't a good attempt at banter, and i've seen better, what you retards do in your rivalry is beyond me and I simply don't fucking care lmao

4 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

I'm simply stating that this wasn't a good attempt at banter, and i've seen better, what you retards do in your rivalry is beyond me and I simply don't fucking care lmao

Yikes keep defending your allies aka doxxing clan Cd.

Poorly edited topic, change of font size made no sense to me. I also had to scroll my mouse wheel 4 times to reach the bottom of the topic itself.

Banter was okay but the content was already publicly available. Overall I'll give a 4/10 with my main concerns being around the presentation and execution.

3 minutes ago, Brap said:

Poorly edited topic, change of font size made no sense to me. I also had to scroll my mouse wheel 4 times to reach the bottom of the topic itself.

Banter was okay but the content was already publicly available. Overall I'll give a 4/10 with my main concerns being around the presentation and execution.

ill take it hun