Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Jernt said:

Now only if we can stop teles during p2p without tbs and acctually have fights instead of “hits”

I miss this, clans with terrible intel and poor leadership can still do w/e they want because you can just tele out. Weekend trips are so fucking irrelevant maybe once a month there's an actual meaningful fight

1 hour ago, Dynamic said:

I miss this, clans with terrible intel and poor leadership can still do w/e they want because you can just tele out. Weekend trips are so fucking irrelevant maybe once a month there's an actual meaningful fight

I remember when clans were talked down upon if you teled out of fights but now its so common cause leaders are too scared to get cleared in wildy and have them posted on sharkbrew of an actual clear instead of this bullshit we do now #makep2pweekendsgreatagain

Binds are good enough, you have to be resourceful and actually have some what of a skill and call the single pile aka the person bound. Gives your team limited time to get this done and find the pile, more fast past action and transitions. With snares and entangles it defeats all of the above, like somebody said its for people who don't know how to bind basically lol.  Hope it doesn't pass.

P.s - come back my leader please ❤️ @BvG