Make P2p Sundays Fun Again.

Jernt

This is just to address the issues with p2p Sunday's on constantly teleing out calling clears on “hits” 

can we go back to the good old days where nobody was scared to actually get cleared and have a real full fight with a clan instead of teleing and running from action.. 

Weekends are complete trash and a waste of time from clans teleing away theres actually no need to have anymore then 10 returns in your bank we tele so much. Can all clans come to an agreement and ban teles from fights and actually return like normal.I remember when if you or your clan members teled in any fight it was considered a loss and you were complete fucking trash. put your egos aside from clear topics on sharkbrew cause some clan gets cleared and you can’t face the fact your clan got cleared. Wether you got crashed or not just keep  returning.

2 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

Won't happen, how else would Cd and their 20 man pulls on sunday get any action?  They would get steamrolled by every clan.

Then dont let them get any action let them tele and if they try to crash fights opposing clans just wash them out its really not that hard to do stop feeding into these shit clans that are making this community shit. How do we even let clans with 20 man pulls even have a weekend we literally tele on site fighting for 30 seconds when another clan rushes in with 20 people lmao you know how easy 2 clans could clear 20 people and continue doing there orginal fight. While still returning i bet you anything that 20 man would return twice and realize there shit after getting cleared.

20 minutes ago, Jernt said:

Then dont let them get any action let them tele and if they try to crash fights opposing clans just wash them out its really not that hard to do stop feeding into these shit clans that are making this community shit. How do we even let clans with 20 man pulls even have a weekend we literally tele on site fighting for 30 seconds when another clan rushes in with 20 people lmao you know how easy 2 clans could clear 20 people and continue doing there orginal fight. While still returning i bet you anything that 20 man would return twice and realize there shit after getting cleared.

That's not what actually happens.  Clan A will fight Clan B, and if Clan C crashes (with a 20 man pull), Clan D also crashes followed by Clan E and Clan F.  Thats why clans constantly tele.

8 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

That's not what actually happens.  Clan A will fight Clan B, and if Clan C crashes (with a 20 man pull), Clan D also crashes followed by Clan E and Clan F.  Thats why clans constantly tele.

We are already teled before clan D, E, F, come into the picture. imagine how fun it would be if we all just sat there and fought and returned like normal to the same mass cluster fuck with no teles

5 minutes ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Someone's been living under a rock lmfao. If you crash my fight I'll Tele. If you use mains against my clan I'll get twice the mains you bring.

Talk shit I'll one item you. Get the point lil guy?

Unfortunate

35 minutes ago, Peace seeker said:

I mean yes seems good, but in reality it would just be one huge cluster fk orgy. No tactical movements, no surprise rushes etc etc..

More action i suppose tho

What exactly do you see tactical about rushing a clan for 1 minute to just tele out as soon as another runs in? We can still have all that just no teles