Why do Nazi mods keep closing topics and then re-opening them? Lets re-evaluate things here.

Rodney__King

Fair play though, most forums allow for freedom of speech.

And in some rare cases - Supremacy's terrible attempts at meaningful propaganda thrown into the mix when in comes to aftermath topics. I kid you (not)  ;)

But in all serious though, why all the locked topics and Nazi police trying to ruin traffic to this site? This is your lifeblood.

Do people not realise that healthy debate (and I mean that with the most sincerity, we're are all adults here no one is 13 and its not 1999), is very useful in creating interest, rivalry, activity, action within the pure clans?

Almost every topic I try and post on is either locked or heavily moderated. Through back to the days of PC and tough young warrior teens were throwing great #bantz and laughing it off and letting their dominance in the wilderness speak volumes... minus the kiddy script booters, hacking and website vandalism. But even then the Mods back then weren't so thin skinned, even when issued arise with these NH acts or accusations of bias.

Let's all try and recreate the real feeling of Pure Community back in 2007. Sure this isn't Pure Community this is SharkBrew - and it needs to leave it's own legacy as a forum pures can turn too as a great tool for publicising their clans and achievements. But just as PC wasn't perfect, and nothing will be, let's strive for fair speech accurate topics and barring that, actively ban people who don't conform. And so it was with clans NH behaviour and tactics outside the game. I'm all for a fair, honorable pure community that has moderators that can see past any sort of bias. I hope you guys are as well. 

Let's see OSRS be a chance at a new beginning rather than just the end game of a once great community.

Inb4; tldr.  :wacko:

Freedom of speech? This is a eop subforum lol

And people were saying PC was biased towards FOE and MM and FI and different points during it's time. All I'm saying is read what I have written above.

I'm not disputing what your saying, just mentioning that to have a truly successful pure site we need mods on board with the same ideals. Or would you rather have your clans health rely solely on Zybez and in-game promotions?

If you don't want your topics to be locked, don't post topics

Problem solved!

Edit: "I'm all for a fair, honorable pure community that has moderators that can see past any sort of bias."

Wouldn't that be biased against us unfair, dishonorable people in the community?

Aren't we who bring fakeaccount/ddosing/mains/teamcape26/teaming/hacker/invites good enough for you anymore?

Actual meaningful debate doesn't exist here. It's brown sticky stuffpost after brown sticky stuffpost and rarely will people use their brains to have a discussion.

Your post is cute but you're preaching to the choir - most of this community cbf to act maturely

That's a cop out actually. Most people I see posting here are well over 18, if not into there 20s. They can try and hide their identities to troll as much as they want but it doesn't hide the fact that yes, back in 2007 they might have been young teenagers,.

That might of been their excuse back then, along with alot of the moderators. But many of those returning to the pure community are now legally adults. A bit of maturity wouldn't go astray.

If you can't follow that logic then all hope is lost for you my friend.

If you don't want your topics to be locked, don't post topics

Problem solved!

Then why even bother to have a Pure forum then? Or and posts at all? Or pures clans?

Would you rather post your achievements/pk vids/clans achievements on Zybez and let moderators who only worry about mains run your topics?

Ok, by all means... a rather simplistic reply to a complex problem, think through what you are saying next time.

Then why even bother to have a Pure forum then? Or and posts at all? Or pures clans?

Would you rather post your achievements/pk vids/clans achievements on Zybez and let moderators who only worry about mains run your topics?

Ok, by all means... a rather simplistic reply to a complex problem, think through what you are saying next time.

Complex problem?

Don't post topics and you won't ever have to worry about your topics being locked.

If you want to post topics and be 100% sure that they will remain open, you are free to make a forum of your own.

That's a cop out actually. Most people I see posting here are well over 18, if not into there 20s. They can try and hide their identities to troll as much as they want but it doesn't hide the fact that yes, back in 2007 they might have been young teenagers,.

That might of been their excuse back then, along with alot of the moderators. But many of those returning to the pure community are now legally adults. A bit of maturity wouldn't go astray.

If you can't follow that logic then all hope is lost for you my friend.

2007 was 8 years ago.

I want that to sink in for you. In 8 years there has been little to no meaningful progress in shaping the majority of the pure community into something that those outside of it can look in and go 'oh, neat, I may want to join in on this.'

Fake identities, 25 defence, knocking players/TS offline, and toxic attitudes are some real eyesores we as a community shouldn't have to put up with. With the onset of what appears to be Perm F2P, it would be an ENORMOUS BENEFIT to the state of the game and the pure world if new blood was able to get their hands on the game and eventually, PVP. Collectively, Pures are their own worst enemy at the moment.

It's not that I can't follow the logic, mate. Even if the players that played in 07 are in their 20's now, there has been no tangible increase in attitude or behavior - i'm inclined these players are likely to stay this way, and if so, efforts should be made to remove them.

Complex problem?

Don't post topics and you won't ever have to worry about your topics being locked.

If you want to post topics and be 100% sure that they will remain open, you are free to make a forum of your own.

I'll assume your not autistic for a second, and tell you to go look at my profile and tell me if any of my (5-6?) topics have been locked since joining Sharkbrew. Also, your personalising this topic by trying to make it about me when it's clearly not.

For those that aren't autistic or can't be bothered checking my forum account, none of my topics have been locked.

This isn't a rant. This isn't calling clans out or mods out. This is trying to get these forums to a point where reatards who post broccolied things and banished from the forums and sensible topics can prevail.

If that isn't an admirable goal, and if you think @We D0 K0's idea of a forum is the way to go, by all means carry on....

Fake identities, 25 defence, knocking players/TS offline, and toxic attitudes are some real eyesores we as a community shouldn't have to put up with. With the onset of what appears to be Perm F2P, it would be an ENORMOUS BENEFIT to the state of the game and the pure world if new blood was able to get their hands on the game and eventually, PVP. Collectively, Pures are their own worst enemy at the moment.

It's not that I can't follow the logic, mate. Even if the players that played in 07 are in their 20's now, there has been no tangible increase in attitude or behavior - i'm inclined these players are likely to stay this way, and if so, efforts should be made to remove them.

Thanks for clarifying my original post lol, I agree with everything you just said.

tl;dr zu comes from a clan who used to boot people for teleporting, and their actually responding back to flames. Perfect example of the whole community.

"came from a clan" lol wut? they're*. i just have fun with these children; trying to teach them proper grammar etc.

I'll assume your not autistic for a second, and tell you to go look at my profile and tell me if any of my (5-6?) topics have been locked since joining Sharkbrew. Also, your personalising this topic by trying to make it about me when it's clearly not.

For those that aren't autistic or can't be bothered checking my forum account, none of my topics have been locked.

This isn't a rant. This isn't calling clans out or mods out. This is trying to get these forums to a point where reatards who post cauliflower things and banished from the forums and sensible topics can prevail.

If that isn't an admirable goal, and if you think @We D0 K0's idea of a forum is the way to go, by all means carry on....

I didn't accuse you/anybody/nobody/somebody/anyone who reads this/or doesn't of posting topics that got locked. 

What I'm saying is that if you/anybody/nobody/somebody/anyone who reads this/or doesn't don't like the way this forum is run then you are free to make your own.

What people like you don't understand is that it's the dysfunctionality of this community that keeps it alive, who the fuck would come on these forums to write "Good job nice clan!" 5 times a day and then log out feeling satisfied? Only someone with a total lack of balls and motivation to get to the top and in what drug-induced fantasy did you see these kind of people thrive in a competitive game?

What people like you don't understand is that it's the dysfunctionality of this community that keeps it alive, who the fuck would come on these forums to write "Good job nice clan!" 5 times a day and then log out feeling satisfied? Only someone with a total lack of balls and motivation to get to the top and in what drug-induced fantasy did you see these kind of people thrive in a competitive game?

There's a difference between being a good sport and being a dickhead and this entire forum is based around the latter.

It's entirely possible to admit a loss and say your clan will be out there next week. It's also possible to claim a victory and not flame your opponent into the ground about it.